“Great Sushi”

Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 12 June 2018

We stopped for a Saturday lunch and were very pleased with the food but a bit disappointed in the service. I think the server was new or preoccupied. But it was ok. The lunch menu is a bit less than the dinner but adequate. I ordered the sushi and was very pleased as it was comparable to the best anywhere, Spouse had chicken teriyaki and was also pleased. We will return for dinner next time.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed 5 March 2018

I've only had sushi here. The nigiri has been uniformly excellent. The ratio of fish to rice is very high, large slice of fish, no effort to fill you up with rice. The manizushi/norikami (rolls) are a bit hit or miss. Sometimes the nori is fresh and crisp, other times, a bit chewy. The flavor is fine, just a texture difference. The miso is very good, I haven't tried anything else on the menu since the sushi is so good.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 6 November 2017

Easy seating, nice atmosphere, good and friendly service. The sushi was good, as was the soup and salad. My daughter liked the Udon noodle soup and the rice. My husband loved the soft shell crab in tempura. I got the bulgogi box, which is a Korean dish, so it didn't really fit the Japanese style presentation. The box came with the bulgogi beef on rice, which was tasty, but then it also came with a sushi style bulgogi roll, which I thought was too much of the same thing on the plate. I think I should have asked for a different kind of roll for my box. We had some half priced sushi rolls, which were a great bargain. The chicken teriyaki was a little on the dry side, but all in all, we had a good experience.

Date of visit: November 2017
1  Thank Elizabeth Z
Reviewed 30 October 2017

The waitress was inattentive and my veggie tempura was not exciting. I think the oil it was cooked in was old. Anyway, it had an odd taste and I did not finish it. The people who had sushi in our group of six seemed mostly happy. Two of us ended up with upset tummies though and I would not go there again. I also thought they were a bit over -
priced.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

Wow what happened to this place. Bad service our meals came with soup and salad but we had to ask for them right when they brought the main course. We were never checked on I ran out of water and no waitress. Today is free roll with spending 20$ or more but not for us apparently just seaweed salad. The sushi fell apart and was not wrapped right with not great taste. The ramen soup was just a 65¢ package of ramen but charged 10$. The chicken curry was strange very bland and hardly taste curry. Sorry to say we probably won't be back needs a major change.

Date of visit: September 2017