US$ 110
US$ 100
US$ 112
US$ 102
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 July 2015

Stopped here after 300 miles on the Harley. Sun baked and tired. Got a room which was great with the exception of water pressure for the shower. We were the only people staying in the motel. Restaurant has great food and closed at 8pm. quiet evening with the exception of a vehicle passing. Saw deer crossing the Blue Ridge Highway, drank some beer and listened to TUNES till 1am in complete solitude. A very unique night.

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled with friends
3  Thank WILLIAM M
Reviewed 4 June 2015

When was the last time you stayed in a motel that had hardwood floors! Tuggles Gap Motel is loaded with personality (look for the bright red “Motel” sign when you exit south on route 8 off the BRP) but not wifi, micro, fridge, phone, breakfast, etc. Water pressure pretty low in the shower. Check in at the restaurant next door and Cheri will cheerfully get you situated. Excellent breakfast at the restaurant for well under $10. Only negative: bikers park their noisy cycles right in front of their rooms instead of the area designated for Motorcycle Parking.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo
2  Thank VirginiaNan
Reviewed 8 May 2015

I spent the night at Tuggle Gap over a weekend recently on a bicycling trip. It is a basic, no-frills, roadside motel. The reason to stay here is the staff: the owner/manager was as helpful as she could be (I arrived late from a ride and she re-opened the kitchen for me and got me a sandwich, when I'm pretty sure she was just about to head home) and provided excellent customer service to me throughout my stay. As I said-- as long as you're not expecting a boutique hotel, you should have a good night here. Also, the restaurant is worth frequenting-- good food, not tremendously expensive.

• Stayed: May 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 November 2014

When I arrived the baseboard heat was just turned on and it was a chilly night (25+ degree). The toilet was stained and the shower was small. No phone in room, no blankets to cover up in. When the staff leaves there isn't anyone there but u.

• Stayed: November 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank Rountwells
Reviewed 6 November 2014

Great little motel right off the Blue Ridge Parkway. We only stayed one night but the rooms were clean. Cell service is great on Verizon but only 3G. The rooms are being renovated and room #2 shower is small for a big guy like me, however once finished it will be all tile like the ones I saw in rooms 3 & 4 that my other friends were staying in. Like a previous traveler stated there is no A/C but the baseboard heaters worked great. We were there Oct 22, 2014 and yes it did get down into the lower 30's that night.

• Stayed: October 2014, travelled with friends