All reviews full hookups the blue ridge parkway bluegrass privacy wifi shower
Reviewed 8 August 2016

Very nice, well-cared for rv park just outside Floyd Va. Large sites with plenty of parking. Very clean restrooms, good internet, no cable, very friendly, helpful owner. Bring your extra sewer line - they are all long runs. Electricity and water are very short runs. Good music, shopping and food in Floyd. We went to Roanoke one day - a 45 minute drive - for the Sunday Brunch downtown tour. It was well done and well worth the $50 price. We'll be back to Chantilly Farm!

Room tip: Pull-thrus are convenient and back ins are easy to maneuver
Date of stay: July 2016
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank edgar1525
Reviewed 4 August 2016 via mobile

This is a really nice place out in the middle of wherever I am. Ha. The roads getting here are very good with some curves. It sits at 2480 elevation. Good gravel interior roads and sites. Drove here in the rain and fog and thought of going elsewhere. It seemed to take forever to get here. Glad we didn't go elsewhere! This place has great views and I bet very colorful during the Fall. There are three class A's and a large 5th wheel here and maybe a few others. I'm in a 21 foot Chinook. Verizon 2-3 dot LTE! Camp wifi is strong and fast at the moment. Several over the air television stations if pointed toward Roanoke. Clean and very well kept. Owners pride shows. I didn't use the shower house or restrooms. The sites appear to be very level. The owners have music festivals here which is cool. I like to support entrepreneurs like these people appear to be. This is a nice place if you're in the area. What a nice find!

Date of stay: August 2016
1  Thank Xatlatc
Reviewed 10 July 2016

What a perfectly delightful surprise! We stayed at Chantilly Farms to visit family in Roanoke. It's a long drive but there are no RV parks in Roanoke itself except for a rather unsettling mobile home park. What is up with that? In any case, this RV park was great. It's out in the country, in the mountains, quiet, and it is beautiful. Our site was long and pretty level. Utilities worked fine. The WII FI was outstanding – thank you thank you thank you!!!! There are lots of events held here – one a Bluegrass festival that we would have loved to attend. The property is the most scenic we have seen in a very long time. The drive is on some windy country roads but definitely doable even with our 45 foot motorhome. The only odd thing is making a reservation. I couldn't get the online system to work so I called. The answering service is for several different businesses so you have to pick the one for the RV park. I left a message and received a call back in a reasonable amount of time. We would definitely stay here again. We stayed here in a motorhome.

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Travelled as a couple