“Great food, long wait”

Cuisines: Chinese, Vietnamese
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 5 October 2017 via mobile

Even with reservations, the wait can be intolerable. If you do have the patience to get in, the Peking duck is incredible!
They prepare the duck tableside, trimming off the fat while retaining the crispy brown skin and meat.
They provide the special "pancakes", special scallions and the wonderful hoisin sauce.
If it weren't for the long wait, even with reservations, and the crime ridden neighborhood - easily be a 5. The food is definitely a 5!

Reviewed 7 September 2017

I have been here twice. The first time was so outstanding that I returned, but was completely dissatisfied. The second trip all our food was cold. Even the streamed pork filled sweet rolls were cold! Though cold, the green beans are my favorite. There were endless carts of food. The first timer there were more rice, fried rice, and noodle dishes. The second time was mostly pork, ribs, and other variations on pig. Both times my Chinese friends ordered a specific tea that absobs grease. It is a great experience to be social.

Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

This is the best dim sum in the area. My family dines here on a regular basis. The food is always fresh and they have a wide variety of dim sum. Owners are super nice and sweet to the kids.

Arrive before 11:30am on the weekends for no wait.

Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

I was charged $8 in surcharges for consuming $23 of food order. I ended up paying 55% in "tips and surcharges" - I tried to take the itemized bill (as evidence) but the server snatched it out of my hand. Since I didn't want to create a scene, we quietly walked out. I intend to dispute my credit card bill.

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

Feel free to look at the extensive menu and specials - and you will be rewarded. if you want to ask for an adjustment to cater to your tastes ask and it may be possible. But of course one cannot go wrong picking from the carts - old favorites or what may become new ones