“Best Thai I've Had”

Ranked #18 of 397 Restaurants in Falls Church
Price range: US$ 4 - US$ 17
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Serve authentic thai food. Ask for thai menu and your server for help choosing delicious item. Look on the chalk board for weekly homemade specials. Feel free to ask for help. We are there for you.
Reviewed 10 March 2018

Elephant Jumps is by far the best Thai food I've had in the DC area. Green curry appetizer is especially good.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

This was our first visit to this Thai restaurant, having eaten at maybe 20 Thai restaurants in the area. This is among the best. They have some dishes that other area Thai restaurants do not, and all the ones we had were very well prepared and delicious ("arroy" in Thai). Best was the steamed fish, also the somtham. Very good service. Even better if you speak some Thai!

Reviewed 13 January 2018

I went to Elephant Jump Thai restaurant for Lunch. They have a variety lunch specials on menu. Lunch special comes with small salad, soup and main entre. Potion is generous and food and delicious. I went back next day and tried from regular menu which as pricier than lunch special. However, food is authentic and it worth every penny. Highly recommended!!

Reviewed 23 December 2017

Small restaurant but food was very delicious ,cooking authentic tai food real Asian taste,so far this one was best

Reviewed 26 November 2017

I've had a lot of Thai food all over the country, and this is the best I've had. I have Celiac's and need to be gluten free, which limits my options. My husband and I usually share a variety of curries, but the waitress said they used soy sauce in theirs--she was helpful in letting me know what I could safely eat.
I had an appetizer from their Authentic Thai menu which was incredible. It had shrimp and chicken over salad components in a sweet/spicy kind of sauce. I had Pad Thai for my main, and it was also perfection--peanutty, but also sweet. A generous portion for the price, too!
My husband had the Chicken Satay and Panang Curry and said they were really tasty as well.
The inside isn't too big, but the staff is helpful and quick. Items just came out as they were ready, which gave it a chill vibe. If you want to come, flavors should be your main draw because you will be so very pleased