“Great Thai Food!”

Sisters Thai Mosaic District
Ranked #15 of 495 Restaurants in Fairfax
Reviewed 19 December 2017

I took a friend to Sisters Thai Mosaic District and the food was really good. The service could be improved though. The waiter was forgetting stuff...perhaps, he had a bad night. Other than that, the food was really good and the ambience was nice and right in Mosaic District. I definitely will come back for another try.

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed 8 December 2017

Thai food is great. Have been there few times so far not disappointed in my choices. Service is quick. On the other hand, compared to the food, drinks are over priced and sort of watered down.
Certainly would go back again.

Reviewed 6 December 2017

I have been in this place many times, especially when they first opened, loved their Pad Thai, but the last two times I was there it doesn't have the same flavor, maybe they changed Chef's. I don't think I'm going back

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 29 November 2017

We’ve been going to Sisters Thai for two years, we love the cozy atmosphere, taste of the food consistently very good. Best value for the quality of food.

Reviewed 20 November 2017

I have been here 3 times, and have had a great meal each time. I think my favorite is the "Festiva Chicken."

The only thing I wasn't impressed with was the "Garden Roles." They had very little flavor and the rice paper was too chewy.

I have had a few of their cocktails, and love them. They are so pretty and very good.

The decor is adorable, but it can get very crowded. Be sure to make reservations on the weekends.

The price is excellent considering the location, quality and portion size.