“Most Relaxing Vacation I've Had So Far”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

WithTheLa...
“Most Relaxing Vacation I've Had So Far”
Reviewed 16 July 2016 for a stay in June 2014

I stayed with a friend a couple of years back and I can't wait to go back. The owner was very friendly and pleasant and the place was immaculate. Great attention to detail ( down to the stack of boardgames in the living room cabinet). Great views... My boyfriend and I ate breakfast on the third level top balcony every morning, with views of the river. Loved it!

Travelling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday home? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing