“Best pulled pork”
Review of Bean's Barbecue

Bean's Barbecue
Ranked #2 of 9 Restaurants in Edinburg
Cuisines: American
Description: Locally owned in a very small town. It does have a Facebook page and is superb!
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

Beans Barbecue has a unique setting. This unique & fun setting appears to be a former fire station with the garage door open. We arrived a hour before closing in which they were sold out of the ribs but still had pulled pork. We were not disappointed. It was amazing, so tender & full of flavor. The beans were equally as good. The Cole slaw had a vinegar type dressing and complimented my sandwich. The only complaint I would have is I had to share my space with way too many flies! I highly recommend giving this barbecue place a try, you won’t be disappointed, unless you get there too late.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Picnic style barbecue, done in the bay of an old firehouse, cement floors and picnic tables set around inside the bay that looks out to main street. BBQ with lots of flavor and many sauces to choose from. They pile the meat on!!! always enough for 2 meals.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

By far the best pulled pork sandwich around this area. More than enough pork on one sandwich, I can never finish. Sauces they offer are spot on too. GREAT place to get to-go or sit in

Reviewed 8 September 2017

Had lunch here today with a couple of friends. My (and one other's) first visit to Bean's. It will not be the last. We all had the brisket lunch package, which was virtually more than you could eat! I've never seen a sandwich so loaded with meat. And it was very high quality meat-no fat or gristle. The sides (we had the cole slaw and the beans) were first rate. It was right at lunch time and the counter was busy, but it only took a few minutes for our meals to be brought out. Our bill for 3 complete meals with drinks was $31.

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

While in the area on business, an associate and myself were looking for a place to eat lunch. After consulting Trip Advisor we decided to try Beans Barbecue. The atmosphere was unique and the food was excellent. The cooker setting on the side of the street to the open garage door leading into the dining room promised a great experience and we were not disappointed. The sandwich was large and delicious and the baked beans were awesome. I will definitely make it a point to go back. I highly recommend.