“Never disappointed”
Review of Maw & Paw's Diner

Maw & Paw's Diner
Ranked #1 of 3 Restaurants in Eagle Rock
Reviewed 2 December 2017

Always leave full and satisfied, great home cooking and affordable prices. A favorite go to spot for us as locals.

Date of visit: August 2017

Reviewed 10 November 2017

We love to eat here. The food is always excellent and you get plenty to eat. They have specials on the weekends to include Oysters and Steak, Seafood buffet, breakfast buffets, etc. Friendly atmosphere and home cooking!

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 29 October 2017 via mobile

Awesome pancakes! Best country ham ever! Friendly people. Will be back to try lunch or dinner soon!!!

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 8 September 2017

I have been here many times. I always enjoy this down-home place, and I have never had a bad meal. I went for spaghetti today, and it was so good--just like my mother makes. The salad bar is basic but perfect, and the banana pudding is the best. Oh, and the prices! Such a solid value, and I always leave with leftovers.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed 15 June 2017

We were visiting from out of town and were staying at an air bnb up the road. We were in town for a quick trip arriving late Friday and leaving early Sunday. Saturday night we needed something quick and easy to bring home for dinner and our air bnb host had recommended this diner. The burgers were juicy and did the trick. Definitely not the best burger I've ever had by any means, but for the price and convenience it was just fine. We would recommend for a quick bite if you're in the area.

Date of visit: April 2017