“Not all subway's are created equal!”
Review of Subway

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Subway
Ranked #2 of 3 Restaurants in Eagle Rock
Reviewed 25 September 2017

As you may know, subway is largely a franchise--4th largest in the world, last I heard. I have been to ones where "eat fresh" applies better to licking the tires in the parking lot. This one, though, is wonderful. Many of my family members stop by on the way to our places in the country, and FRESH and FRIENDLY always applies. And be sure and sign up for the rewards program via the app! They add up rather quickly!

Reviewed 23 August 2016

This is your typical Subway restaurant, but staff is nice and I enjoy stopping on my way to Covington. Store is clean and food is fresh.

Reviewed 21 December 2015

I was stopping for gas but found a good cold sub. I like their breads, and really like wheat and now they have onion bread too! A cold sub on hot summer day is always a delight, like milk and gram crackers while sitting in the shade.

Reviewed 8 September 2015

Like I said, it is your average Subway that is located in a Gas Station. But it is the only one of two choices in Eagle Rock and after driving around back of the other place to park and seeing what the back of that place looked like, Subway is the only choice.