“Post Thanksgiving dinner”

Cuisines: American, Greek, Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Takeout
Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

We stopped in on our way back to New York. I ordered the seafood risotto, it was excellent. There was a lot of fresh seafood muscles, clams, shrimp and squid. The risotto was creamy. The mushrooms and tomatoes completed the dish. The serving was really big and nicely presented.
My husband ordered a Ruben. Lots of lean pastrami and cheese, a pretty big sandwich.
The Greek dinner salads were good, not too much dressing.
The deserts were phenomenal. The best cheese cake I’ve had in a long time.
I’ll definitely put this a place on my list of restaurants to viasit on my next trip South.

Reviewed 11 November 2017

Always friendly, Good food. Nice website to get orders to go as well. Love it.! They have great Greek and Mediterranean food as well as stuff that picky kids will eat. I highly recommend it.

Reviewed 22 October 2017

When I travel I always eat here, great food, nice price. I always get the shrimp po boy and the shrimp is always excellent.

Francesco L, Manager at Montclair Family Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

Reviewed 7 October 2017

A great little diner, easy access off 234W, close to several motels. Staff were all friendly and welcoming. Menu selection and prices were good. First visit, I enjoyed the crab cake sandwich with their delicious coleslaw; next time, I decided on some comfort food and really enjoyed the meat loaf, mashed potatoes with gravy and fresh sides. Definitely recommended!

Reviewed 15 September 2017

Stopped here on way to OBX vacation for Labor Day week Huge meal Huge menu open seven days a week had meatloaf dinner huge and hot friend had chicken dinner also great do stop by when in area. Off Route64in Dumfries Va.