“Good but slow service! Be careful!”
Review of Vino Volo Wine Bar

Vino Volo Wine Bar
Ranked #1 of 92 Restaurants in Dulles
Reviewed 27 May 2018 via mobile

I really enjoyed the quality of the food and wine. It’s a little bit on the expensive side but that type of quality in the airport setting is very difficult to find. I highly recommend Burratta and Roasted Tomato Salad. If you like red wine, I recommend Dolcetto, Marchesi di Barolo. Very smooth. Additionally, the atmosphere is very nice. Contemporary, simple and clean which is exactly what you need at the airport to put you in a good mood.

The only downside/warning I have is that the service was a little slow which is a huge factor since it is located in the airport. Keep that in mind when you are planning where to go when waiting for your flight.

Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

I was able to enjoy a few preflight glasses of wine and some very nice cheese . The server was well informed and it really was a pleasant stop before being crammed into United’s coach seat’s like cattle .

Thank theplumbingmedi... .
Reviewed 3 January 2018

I was taking my 17 year old granddaughter on a trip; we decided to go through TSA early and eat dinner at the airport. She loves Italian food and we saw Vino Volo on the airport guide, not really checking it out and not knowing it was mainly for wine. We both ordered a pasta dish, which admittedly was very tasty but arrived in a tiny highly tapered bowl which held very little. Afterwards, I had to take her to another restaurant as she was still hungry. I estimate that per ounce, this may be the most expensive pasta I have ever purchased. Not recommended if you are actually hungry.

1  Thank aal2018
Reviewed 23 December 2017

My wife and I stopped here when we arrived early in Terminal C. It was such a nice haven from the airline hustle and junk food. We sat at a nice table and were greeted. Our hostess asked us a few questions and we each decided on a glass of wine and a cheese board. Our wines were delicious - my Italian dolcetto was very good and my wife enjoyed her white wine. The cheeses were tasty and the fig jam was a hit. The christmas music was a little too loud for my taste, but other than that it was a fine experience. It's well worth the little extra price.

Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

Excellent place for a glass of wine and appetizer before the flight. The atmosphere is very calm, no this hectic airport feeling at all. The choice of wines is nice and the prices are quite affordable taking into account the location. The wine & food were delicious, the service was excellent either!