US$ 151
US$ 56
Economy Inn(Danville)
US$ 45
  • Room Service
All reviewsnursing homebreakfast arearoom was cleanriverside drivepeeling wallpapernice hoteldanville areaexercise roomfront desk staffupon checkother hotelswafflesa great staystaff was friendlyoutdoor poolconvenient locationparking lot
Reviewed 13 November 2017

Rooms were clean and comfortable. Breakfast area and food was not enjoyable. There are not enough tables to sit to eat during peak breakfast time. Food was not good. Fruit was not refreshed, condiment were scarce, bacon was thin as paper, eggs were dry, no real butter.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 October 2017 via mobile

Thanks to the Hilton Group. This Hampton management team is doing something right. We were well received and were impressed by their friendly professionalism. I'm pleased to see hospitality isn't dead. This is an older hotel, but seemed in good repair. The beds were nice and comfy.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 October 2017

I always use Hampton Inn because their beds and bedding are so comfortable that I am usually asleep within minutes, however this particular unit (room 216) had an AC unit so loud I couldn't fall asleep, and when I finally did, the AC would kick back on and wake me up. Got a terrible night sleep which is rare for Hampton Inn.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 October 2017

I highly recommend this location. Honestly i wont stay anywhere but a Hampton Inn anyway and this location was where we needed to be but let me tell you that this location had such a friendly helpful staff. I cant remember their names and I wish i could but there were 3 men and 1 woman over the course of our stay and they were all so pleasant friendly and very accomodating. Rooms are clean and comfortable. You really have everything you need there and if you forgot something they can probably help you out with what you need and they dont "nickel and dime" you to death. I cant say enough about Hampton Inns to begin with especially if you are on a budget and dont want to compromise on comfort, style and accomodations. My only complaint is that the pillows are too fluffy. I know, who would have thought that would be a complaint but your head sinks in to them so much that the pillow is up around your face. You really need 2 to provide the support you need to sleep but I wish they would provide an alternative firm pillow for people like me. Other than that, the place was great. Great for business too as I was able to use the lobby computer, print things out and they even faxed something for me too. It was great as I was unable to do all of that from my phone. 5 STARS!!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 17 October 2017

My wife and I were very pleased with our stay and the desk and other staff were very friendly and helpful. I utilized the exercise room and it was fine. Also, the freshly made cookies in the eating area throughout the evening was an extra bonus.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple