“Pretty good Italian food”

Bellacino's Pizza & Grinders
Ranked #6 of 23 Restaurants in Daleville
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 12 August 2017

I did not care for the spaghetti, but loved the garlic bread and the salad. My daughter and grandson enjoyed the lasagna. Next time I will order one of their specialty sandwiches--the grinders.This is a family kind of restaurant. Not high class, but nice.

Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

Fresh, quality. Simple, no frills but comfortable. Good portions with ample meet on their grinders. Fries are great! Staff is friendly and makes you feel welcome and appreciated.

Reviewed 8 June 2017

We pulled off the road to get gas and a very helpful man gave us Bellacino's as a recommendation. We are glad we listened to it! I loved my sandwich and my family loved the pizza. I wish we had this in our state. Comfortable restaurant and they brought the food to the table after we ordered. Helpful menu right inside door.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

The best Grinder around! Eat in or take out, this is a great place with wonderful food. Easy in and out if you call ahead for a pickup. I recommend Bellacino's all the time!

Reviewed 10 May 2017 via mobile

Enjoyed the meal and the fellowship with the club. We all had pizza and some had sandwiches. Everyone seemed to enjoy their food. We meet here at this location once a month.

Been to Bellacino's Pizza & Grinders? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK