“Great Coffee”

Land of a Thousand Hills Coffee Company
Ranked #1 of 2 Coffee & Tea in Daleville
Reviewed 28 June 2016

Always great for an after dinner cup of coffee and a rich desert. There are always numerous blends to choose from and all are very good.

Reviewed 9 June 2016

This is the go-to spot to meet up with friends. Their coffee is so good, and they have a wide menu. If you're there around lunchtime, try their panini as well. I have the turkey and apple panino, and it was wonderful!

Reviewed 20 April 2016

Ladies from our church meet there once a month. It is the type of atmosphere you'll like as they view is to die for plus they have great coffees, frozen smoothies, and great pastries and other offerings. Great place to catch up with your friends.

Reviewed 24 December 2015

I stopped here twice, coming and going on a recent business trip. Stayed to do some laptop work the first time. I already was familiar with the organization behind the coffee, giving a sustainable livelihood to coffee farmers in Rwanda, a country still recovering and rebounding from the horrors of 1994. I was not already familiar with this fairly new coffee shop and was thankful that TripAdvisor led me there after lunch nearby. The staff was very pleasant, the setting inviting and comfortable. It was raining hard, so I could only wish that their beautiful terrace with propane heaters had been feasible to enjoy. After my first visit, I recalled that we were having a fundraiser at our house soon for a student nurse about to leave for Rwanda, so I loaded up on more coffee to take home for that occasion. The made-to-order sandwich I grabbed at the same time was very good. I have steered other family members to this coffee spot since, and they had an equally pleasant visit.

1  Thank MJGfromVa
Reviewed 23 October 2015 via mobile

This place is cute. Lots to look at while you sip. I enjoy the hit coffee but ice decided no one can make a great frozen coffee myself included except Starbucks. No idea why but...... So I purchase the coffee beans to take home from time to time but as most coffee shops it's pricey. I'm glad they are here. Wish they had better hours. They are closed a lot when we go by Tizzone to have dinner.