Open today: 11:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Try It, You'll love it!

Whether you are making a day trip to Culpeper or passing by on your way to Charlottesville or... read more

Reviewed 22 October 2018
Resort821961
Best Chocolates in Culpeper!

Chocolates are fresh and the variety is amazing! Marc and his wife are friendly and patient and... read more

Reviewed 26 September 2018
Ulrike F

All reviews chocolate shop pastries the owner neuhaus chocolates his wife delicious chocolate cheesecake sweet tooth works of art nice selection small town each piece day trip for sale friendly staff downtown culpeper marc
Reviewed 2 April 2018

So many wonderful flavor combinations. Tried the habanero chocolate and it was out of this world. Marc is always spot on with his recommendations. Always a treat to stop by.

Date of experience: April 2018
Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

This cute little shop has a few food and food related items for sale but the main attraction is chocolates. They have a nice selection of beautiful delicious candies that they package in beautiful boxes - I’ve been in there several times to purchase a gift for others or myself.

Date of experience: August 2017
Marc O, Owner at The Frenchman's Corner, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2018

We thank you for your visit and compliments, we are looking forward to your next visit.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

When you walk in you will see a beautiful glass showcase filled with delicious chocolate candies. If you aren’t sure about your selections, the pleasant staff will give you samples. They also sell French pastries. In the rear of the store they serve meals.

Date of experience: November 2017
1  Thank barbaraa203
Marc O, General Manager at The Frenchman's Corner, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2018

Glad you enjoyed your visit, we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Reviewed 13 November 2017

Culpeper is my hometown, but I live in Florida now. What a treat to visit the Frenchman's Corner in downtown Culpeper! Friendly staff who take care to ensure you receive the finest chocolates. There are tons of choices, and the chocolate is amazingly delicious! Each piece can cost from $1.50-$5, but it is worth it! I also bought raw honey from a local provider there, and it is delicious! Thank you!

Date of experience: October 2017
Reviewed 18 September 2017

This place is very decadent in its small little shop. The entrance area is narrow and then opens to a slightly larger space. There are cases full of chocolates of all types, though very few white chocolates which are my favorite. I headed to the back case with was full of cakes and tarts and a nice man with a lovely European accent came up to help me. I chose the coconut run cheesecake. It was probably enough for one serving, but I opted to ration it out to myself. It was heavenly. The coconut rum caramel topping was rich without being too sweet and the cheesecake was smooth save the pieces of coconut in it. I will have to go back some time soon and try another cake.

Date of experience: September 2017
Marc O, Owner at The Frenchman's Corner, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Thank you for your review we appreciate it. Our team and myself accent included look forward to share some of the new product we have this fall.