“Reliable, friendly service and Good food ”

Four C's Restaurant
Ranked #29 of 112 Restaurants in Culpeper
Reviewed 11 January 2018 via mobile

Love visiting here! Maria is the sweetest lady and you’ll love the food, large open eating area, and friendly service. I won’t anywhere else for breakfast while I’m here!

Reviewed 24 September 2017 via mobile

I visit Culpeper on business and I always eat breakfast here. I believe it's family owned and the same lovely lady waits on me every time. She now knows me so well she remembers my favorite order: OJ and scrambled eggs with wheat toast and bacon. They offer chai tea and many other dishes. Easy parking right outside or around the corner. Lots of booth seating and also bar stools. Enjoy!

Reviewed 4 September 2017 via mobile

Went for lunch. Ordered steak n cheese, bacon cheeseburger, kids spaghetti and kids pancakes. Pancakes were good. The rest was low quality... bland steakums... kids spaghetti want even edible.

Bathrooms were VERY clean!-)

We won't be back. Food just had no taste.

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

Hubby had the special which included 3 pancakes, 2 eggs, 2 sausage links (or bacon) and coffee for $5.95. He had no complaints. I ordered the creamed chipped beef and was disappointed that it had hardly any chipped beef. It was "peppered" with tiny flecks. I give them 4 stars still because their breakfast menu offers all kinds of omelettes (which I will order next time, instead of chipped beef) and a large variety of standard breakfast comfort foods. Their coffee-smoothie-Hershey's ice cream-Deli counter offers a well-priced selection that is probably popular with the local lunch crowd. The server was friendly and efficient. This is listed as a Peruvian restaurant but I didn't see any Peruvian foods on the menu. This place looks very family-friendly and is the kind of place that my kids would have enjoyed when they were young. We were there at 9:30am and there was a group of 10-15 seniors at one of the large tables. The place has good vibes.

Reviewed 21 June 2017

I had never eaten here and after living 16+ years in Culpeper, I really did not even know it was there. A friend of mine suggested we meet there for lunch and I am glad that she did. The food was great and so was the service. There is a large variety of items on the menu and you can get breakfast all day long!!! I hear the ice cream is really good, but I did not try it that day.

1  Thank Susan C