“Good place to eat”

Pepper's Grill
Ranked #25 of 112 Restaurants in Culpeper
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 18 September 2018

Stopped in here for a late lunch, very few people in the restaurant when we arrived. The staff seated us quickly and took our order. They have a liquor bar on site as well and a salad bar. Food portions were generous and a trip to the salad bar is included with some dishes. Good value. Food was good and I would return for another meal.

Reviewed 26 July 2018

My husband & I had just checked into the Best Western Hotel that was connected to this restaurant. We asked the friendly front desk staff if the food was good at Pepper's and they said yes, so we decided to save time looking for another restaurant and eat here. They were right - the food was excellent, the waitress Karin was so nice, and the bill was very reasonable.
Both my husband and I ordered the Scallop dinner and were absolutely surprised how great it was - very large grilled scallops good just right - YUMMY!

Reviewed 13 July 2018 via mobile

I had 10 oz. New York strip steak and my date had a generous plate of Pulled Pork. Both came with a salad bar and choice of a side. Total bill (water to drink) was $30 plus tip. The meal was satisfying. The steak wasn’t top quality but we didn’t pay a top price either. The butter and sauce for the pulled pork were delicious. Service was very attentive.

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Due to the fact we had sold our house and were waiting for settlement of our new house, we checked into a local hotel(Best Western). They offered a free breakfast buffet at Peppers Grill. It was loaded with eggs , bacon, sausage, pancakes, etc. They also provided room service to our room. I ordered the fried oysters dinner. It was delicious. Their menu consists of a broad range of dishes—even Prime Ribs. A bar is also located inside the restaurant. Staff was very friendly. Deducted 1 star for not receiving condiments for room service ( should have asked, huh?)

Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

I have eaten burgers all over the country and this makes the top of the list. I had the bourbon burger with pepper fries. Burger was fresh not frozen. Cooked to perfection and amazing taste. I did not dine in. I ordered take out so I can’t review the service.

1  Thank CSellitti822