“Worse Japanese Steakhouse ”

Osaka Japanese House
Ranked #20 of 112 Restaurants in Culpeper
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

We travel all over the country, this has got to be the worst Japanese Steakhouse in the country. According to the notice on their door they are the best. Must have been reviewed by a trash recycling company. The grill was way to hot - the chef had to keep adding fluids to prevent food from drying out - it did not work. I had scallops, they were too big for grilling. He finally cut thin into smaller pieces, but burned them in the process. The waitress didn’t speak enough English to take our order. She finally got help from some stooge- she did not understand “sushi”. That tells it all. Waste of money !! Also way overpriced for the area. Food smelled bad.. maybe from trash recycling plant.

Reviewed 5 September 2018

This a quiet little Japanese with an extensive sushi and hibachi menu. Fast service and attentive wait person. The avocado/crab salad and our sushi assortment were excellent.

Reviewed 22 August 2018 via mobile

I love going to Osakas, especially for lunch. The menu then is very reasonable and you get a very healthy portion of food. I particularly like the hibachi chicken. You can get it with veggies and rice, or any combo of the three. Get their yum-yum sauce!! It's do yum-yum yummy.

Reviewed 7 May 2018 via mobile

I love coming to Osaka in Culpeper. The servers are always so friendly. I wish they had more vegetarian options is the only thing- but even so I love going to the hibachi grill there.

Reviewed 25 March 2018 via mobile

My family stopped here for lunch earlier today - good choice. We shared three appetizers and two plates of specialty sushi - everything was fresh, well presented and very tasty. Our server was prompt and professional - absolutely no complaints. Total cost for the meal was $88; that bought three big appetizers, six specialty rolls and drinks - worth it.

Been to Osaka Japanese House? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK