“Great Indian food in downtown Culpeper”

Natraj Indian Cuisine
Ranked #15 of 112 Restaurants in Culpeper
Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

Excellent service and a really impressive quality of food. Loved their Dahl, especially. We over-ordered, per usual with my family, and had great leftovers later in the week!

Reviewed 3 July 2018

I was pleasantly surprised - small town Indian food! Wednesday evening - initially worried, because we were the only customers for a while... But there was no need to worry - GREAT food - highly recommended. Shared multiple dishes - they were all good. Some Indian restaurants all the sauces are the same texture, or the same flavor with different textures. This was not that - each dish was nicely unique in both texture and flavor. Reasonably priced. Would definitely eat there again.

Reviewed 28 May 2018

We dropped in here while visiting an auction. Was in the mood for some Indian food and wanted to introduce my daughter to it. They had a lovely buffet with a wide variety of things for her to try. I love butter chicken and vegetable mixes and this certainly hit the spot. Very reasonably priced for a buffet with delicious food.

Reviewed 20 May 2018 via mobile

My family and I had lunch here yesterday - it was a fantastic choice for my first experience with Indian food!
We all ordered the buffet - lots of cold and warm options. The naan was superb! The salad and yoghurt dressing were fresh and very tasty. Mains were exceptional. Our server was prompt and professional throughout our visit. To top it off, I had Marsala tea (with a spoon of sugar). - wow, it was really good!
Total bill was $55 for four adults, including soft drinks - you can’t beat that price..
Definitely recommend this restaurant!!

1  Thank Jgh59
Reviewed 23 April 2018

Highly recommend the buffet.....great sampling of Authentic Indian classics. They make their Naan bread from scratch!!

1  Thank Cameron P