“siiiiii....muy bien!!!!”
Review of Los Bandidos

Los Bandidos
Price range: US$ 7 - US$ 14
Reviewed 2 August 2017

Oh my gosh.....their food and dips are sooooo good - I actually ate so much the other night I couldn't zip my pocketbook! There's a HUGE selection, if you can't find something here to please you, you should leave immediately 'cause you're not a Mexican food fan. I had a shrimp chimichanga (highly recommend it) and it was deelish!

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Good prices great food and nice atmosphere. My family eats here all the time and have never gotten bad food or service.

Reviewed 22 May 2017

This is a fun restaurant with good food and a very nice atmosphere. Service is uniformly good and they accommodate large groups easily.

Reviewed 14 May 2017

Service was good. They had a $1.99 beer special on a Thursday night. I don't know if that changes weekly. I ordered a taco salad with chicken. I have had much better shells and I could have done with fewer onions and green peppers in the filling. My personal tastes were not satisfied but there was really nothing wrong with the meal.

Reviewed 26 April 2017

A great Mexican restaurant in Colonial Heights, VA. Got there at 6:30 pm, greeted with a smile and quickly seated. Server was there in a jiffy to take my drink order and bring warm chips and salsa. I ordered the Fajita Texanas and it was delicious. Hot and very flavorful. Sides of rice and beans with the usual lettuce, sour cream, guacamole, and pico rounded out the feast. I left very satisfied and still had money in my pocket!