“Delicious!”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 30 March 2018

Delicious meal and good service. Convenient location near Southpark Mall with easy access on/off I-95.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

So bad enough that we had to ask waitress for plates 2x, and seater rolled her eyes when we asked for a booth vs a table...but; ribs were dry and I asked for a manager; dhe came over and I told her ribs were dry. She grabved plate took them away...no apologies, no "can I get you something else" and she rolled her eyes. Moreover when I asked for owners name she pointed to display of business cards and told me everyone's card was there!??
Going to write to owner and corporate...she deserves to be fired!

Nasty p

Reviewed 15 December 2017

Went on a Tue night and the place was packed. Still got in fairly quickly. Let the waiter know we were short on time, he promised to get everything out quickly. We had appetizer, salad, steak and were in and out in 45m. Food was good, service was excellent. Better than the average Outback.

Reviewed 5 December 2017 via mobile

Had lunch here over the weekend. No surprise, the food was good. Surprise! They will cook your burger rare! All well and good. However, featured on the menu were their boomerang flights, one of the reasons we stopped here. Two options, both pre-planned, both featuring Australian beer. No worries, that’s to be expected. Mine also listed a “Seasonal Sam Adams” and a “Local IPA.” Also good. The not good part? When the flight arrived, that is exactly what the labels said. Too much to ID these brews, Outback? Sorry to have been an inconvenience! But, I guess if that is the gripe I have, all-in-all it was a good meal

Reviewed 11 October 2017

Close to our hotel and although it was a busy Friday night we didn't have to wait long to be seated. Waitress was friendly and we did not have to wait long for our meal. Steaks was well cooked (medium & rare) and a joy to eat. There is also a good selection of wines and beers available. A pleasant evening meal and we would visit here again.