“Very nice”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

Nice choice, nice server, nice food !Coconut shrimp and steak combo was delicious. So was the carrot cake.

Reviewed 6 July 2017

Had a group of about 14 for a birthday dinner. We had to be seated at two tables but that's ok. Service was as good as could be expected for a large group. I generally enjoy Outback food from time to time and this visit was no exception except for the baked potato which was very small and thick-skinned. My bacon salmon was good.

But, what's with the beer selection????? No craft IPA's on draft and only one bottled. Quite disappointing is this era of craft beer popularity.

Reviewed 7 May 2017

We had a celebration at this location and had a really nice waitress. I ordered the steak medium well, broccoli and sweet potato. For a large party the food came out in a good time. It looked really good however the taste and texture was awful. The steak was well done and dry. It was hard to chew. The broccoli was very good and cooked perfectly and you get large stalks. I didn't want to send it back because I was extremely hungry after working out earlier but if I am going to spend money i want something i can chew. The manager was happy to take it back and bring a new one. Along with anther person's in our party. I then ordered it medium hoping that it would be better. That one came back well done and dry. They took it off the check. I went back to work hungry. I applaud the manager and waitress for being so accommodating. They took care of the person we where celebrating so I made sure I left a good tip.

Reviewed 31 March 2017

Had dinner here last night after a movie. The service was really fast and the waitress was friendly and competent. The food was very tasty and well prepared. Price was typical of this type of restaurant.

Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

Usually this location is great but the waitress we had last night was awful. Dirty silverware that had to be replaced twice, no napkins, never came back to refill beverages and just poor service.

OutbackGuestServices, Manager at Outback Steakhouse, responded to this reviewResponded 21 April 2017

Hello,

We can do better than this. We'd like to review this further if you could please take a moment to send me an email at news@outback.com with the subject "TripAdvisor - Colonial Heights, VA". We can then correspond directly over email.

Lacey