“Authentic Puerto Rican Bakery ... ”

Puerto Rican Bakery & Cafe
Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

I'm pretty new to the area and I wanted to try out something different. I saw this place and decided to try it out, this place is awesome! The portions are big, the empanadas are huge and they were so good. I didn't try anything from the bakery this time but on my next visit I definitely will.

We had the fried pork chop with plantains and yellow rice. I had the empanadas with white rice.

If there was one con... I would have to say that it was all the stuff in the corner of the restaurant just miscellaneous stuff it wasn't I appealing they should move it and put it in a different location.

The prices were okay little bit on the high side $21 for two plates but it was good food.