See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 9 March 2017

The location is pretty good if you are here for Fort Lee, But it is right next to the trash dump so it smells absolutely terrible for that reason alone I wouldn't ever stay here again. But on top of that they have 1 washer, and 1 dryer for the entire hotel and it is broken so their solution is to go to the hampton inn next door and us theirs. They also do not have complementary breakfast. Candlewood suites or Sleep inn is 200% better in every way.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Teddtt
Henidh S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Petersburg North - Fort Lee, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2017

Dear Teddtt,
Accept my sincere apologies part of the issue you had during your stay, I truly appreciated your time to reach us back, I will surely address this to our specific department to make it right for your and other guest's future stay, of course we would love to have you as a guest whenever your plans bring you to the Colonial Heights please let us know if I can assist you with other future reservation needs!
-Henidh Shah

Reviewed 28 January 2017 via mobile

While visiting the VSU campus I was given a list of hotels - this Holiday Inn was one of them. It was clean, fresh and quite modern. The hotel was able to accommodate us with 2 reasonable rate rooms in short notice.

This will be our spot to stay in when we visit our son in VSU.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 23 February 2017

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We greatly value your feedback. We are so glad to hear we were able to accommodate you and meet your expectations. We do look forward to welcoming you back again soon.

Reviewed 15 November 2016

Great place to stopover en route N. Easy on off to highway but highway noise was not an issue. Nice big parking lot to accommodate our RV. Quick check in with friendly receptionist. Nice large room with comfortable bed. Hotel has a restaurant which was very convenient although it looked like there may have been other options a short walk away.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Management response:Responded 23 February 2017

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. I am pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We are pleased to have met your expectations. We hope to be able to welcome you back again soon.

Reviewed 24 October 2016

Was staying here while on business at Fort Lee. First off, the staff was excellent. Everyone was exceptionally helpful and made an effort with any issue I had. My main issue, as I do a lot of work from my hotel room on my computer, I need a desk and chair that I can work from. The chair in my room was too low for hte desk, so they went out and got a chair from somewhere else and let me use it for the week.
There is a bar in the lobby where the bartenders are equally nice and helpful. The room was comfortable and well appointed with satellite TV, a mini fridge, a Kuerig coffee maker and free WIFI. The bed was comfortable and there was the selection of pillows from soft to hard to accomodate any sleeper.
The hotel is located in a an area with lots of restaurants and shopping, just off the highway and a short drive from the Fort Lee entrances. Every floor has a washer and dryer. I'd happily stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 23 February 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time and leaving a review. We are so glad you found your stay here accommodating. We do want to apologize for the issue regarding the desk and have taken your response into consideration. We are pleased that the rest of your stay met your expectations. Please come back and visit again soon.

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

This Holiday Inn boasts the perfect place to have your event undisturbed out of the way of other hotel guests!
Their room/area is off to the side with its own entry/exit, sitting areas and restrooms.
The catered food was delicious and well presented for optimal flow for guests to obtain their food and beverages.
The facility was clean, maintained well and decorated lovely.
This is a great place to host a family and friends or business gathering!

Stayed: September 2016, travelled with friends
Management response:Responded 23 February 2017

We are so glad to hear we met your expectations here and were able to provide excellent service for your event. We appreciate you taking the time and leaving a review. We do hope you consider us for you next event or gathering. Thank you.