“Poor food, worst service.”
Review of Sakura

Sakura
Cuisines: Japanese
Description: The building used to be a Fazoli's
Description: The building used to be a Fazoli's
Reviewed 5 March 2017

I have eaten school cafeteria food that was far better.

The food appeared to be lukewarm steam-table leftovers from lunch.

If they are not going to cook dinner to order, then they should not be open in the late afternoon.

The service was non-attentive and it was sullen, once I did manage to get their attention.

Left the meal virtually untouched.

Will never cross their threshold again!

Reviewed 25 January 2017

The wife and I come here all the time and enjoy the sushi and hibachi. NOT the restaurant we go to for service. Staff is always very busy being run around. A good thing for the business, I guess, but not good for individual service expectations. Not something to prevent us from coming though!

Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

The combination dinners are great for the price. I had the terryraki steak with soup and a lettuce salad with ranch dressing. Dont expect a gourmet dinner for thr price. The bathrooms could use some cleaning.

Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

I love Sakura. The service is quick and the food is fresh and delicious. I feel like it is a good value and I've never been disappointed with the food or the service. See you again soon

Reviewed 8 November 2016

walked out the back door of my motel and there it was. they had great food will go back there again, loved it