“Good Food”

Cuisines: Japanese
Description: The building used to be a Fazoli's
Description: The building used to be a Fazoli's
Reviewed 25 January 2017

The wife and I come here all the time and enjoy the sushi and hibachi. NOT the restaurant we go to for service. Staff is always very busy being run around. A good thing for the business, I guess, but not good for individual service expectations. Not something to prevent us from coming though!

Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

The combination dinners are great for the price. I had the terryraki steak with soup and a lettuce salad with ranch dressing. Dont expect a gourmet dinner for thr price. The bathrooms could use some cleaning.

Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

I love Sakura. The service is quick and the food is fresh and delicious. I feel like it is a good value and I've never been disappointed with the food or the service. See you again soon

Reviewed 8 November 2016

walked out the back door of my motel and there it was. they had great food will go back there again, loved it

Reviewed 22 August 2016

We knew the quality of food probably so so when we checked out the menu, entrees were inexpensive (for a Japanese restaurant). We tried different bento boxes which came with miso soup and salad. The miso soup was like clear broth with a few small pieces of scallions and mushrooms not really miso soup. Salads were soaked with ginger dressing (which did not taste like ginger at all) and we could not eat most of them. Tempura and sashimi were okay but not great. They served plain fried rice with bento boxes which normally should come with sushi rice. Services were below par but to be honest they were swamped that night. All in all you get what you pay for.