All reviews the hotel manager cheese omelettes front desk manager room was clean night stay morning breakfast great price shower head yogurt a great stay upgrades interstate virginia
Reviewed 14 October 2018

The room looked good. Smelled good. AC worked well. Very cleans looking. We thought it was one of the nicer Wyndhams we have stayed at. Boy were we wrong. Tub hot water would not shut off. Woke up at 2 am to find over 50 roaches in the bath area and at the front door. Yes, over 50. I have video and Wyndham is gonna see it.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 14 October 2018 via mobile

$160 a night WITH a military discount!! Outrageous when I’ve stayed right across the street for less for three days! No choice as it was local universities parents weekend and other hotel was booked. I understand now why this one was not. In town for my mother’s funeral and needed a place to rest my head. Sheets have yellow stains, walls are stained, no outlets, deadbolt does not work and overall smell is not so good. Highway robbery!! So glad it’s only one night. Do NOT stay here.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 9 October 2018

Good place to stay for game weekends. Not far from Tech. The staff is very friendly and helpful - always a pleasure to speak with them! Rooms are quiet and the can't hear from the rooms next door. The tubs were updated and the shower head was new also and the shower pressure was great. Will definitely stay there again!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 9 October 2018

Reserved the room seven months in advance. Upon check-in I was told the room type I reserved was not available. I showed the clerk my confirmed reservation. The clerk blamed it on the reservation process. No, I’m sorry. No discount for their mistake. He really could care less.

• Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

It was a great trip and lovely hotel to stay in for a visit to Virginia Tech. It was very reasonable and a very quick check in. The breakfast had a great selection of quick options. The check was very quick and I had forgotten something and they quickly replaced it

Date of stay: September 2018