The whole building was run down and dirty. When got to our room the door was unlocked, turned out that the door was broken and could not be locked. The room smelled like mildew and something musky. The carpets were dirty and there were body hairs on the sheets when I pulled back the cover. When my husband pulled out a hand towel he said a dead cockroach looking thing fell out. They switched our room to another, but it was just as bad.
I finally went to the front desk, the lady working there was obviously in high school and had all her friends in the lobby doing their hair and make-up with her.
I told her that due to my allergies I just cannot stay there, I couldn't breathe! The lady called the manager who was away, who told her to just give me some air freshener. I declined the air freshener knowing that it would not help my breathing issue, and asked for my money back atleast for one day since we had paid for two nights. They would not return our money.
I just returned my keys and we went to the Quality Inn next store. That room seemed like a piece of heaven compared to that youknowwhat hole.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking