Chincoteague Inn
US$ 255
Hampton.com
Comfort Suites Chincoteague(Chincoteague Island)(Great Value!)
US$ 252
US$ 215
US$ 170
AscendHotels
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 211/night.

Waterside Inn(Chincoteague Island)(Great Value!)
US$ 218
US$ 203
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 251/night.

Best Western Chincoteague Island(Chincoteague Island)(Great Value!)
US$ 241
US$ 234
Anchor Inn(Chincoteague Island)(Great Value!)
US$ 209
US$ 198
Refuge Inn(Chincoteague Island)(Great Value!)
US$ 221
US$ 210
Travelocity
My Lighthouse Inn(Chincoteague Island)(Great Value!)
US$ 137
TripAdvisor
All reviewsportable radiatorroom was cleanbiggest roomthe wifi worked greatisland creameryplace to sleepwithin walking distance of restaurantssmoking roomfree wifichange roomsexcellent roomstayed two nightsnice tvnew carpetthe maintenance mancoffee tableice cream place
Reviewed 11 July 2011

We were appalled at the condition of this hotel. The floors had dead cockroaches and other strange bugs. The walls and floors were dirty. There was garbage sitting in the hallways and the carpets were disgusting! We would not recommend this hotel if you like cleanliness. They refused to refund our money and we refused to stay.

Room Tip: The Sunrise Motel is clean and comfortable with the best rates on the island.
  • Stayed: July 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank princesspmw
Reviewed 16 June 2011

Located downtown, within walking distance of shopping and restaurants. Not fancy, but clean and staff friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank lollihollis
Reviewed 9 March 2011

This is an affordable hotel in a good location. I found it completely adequate for my needs. The room was clean, comfortable and secure. The service was prompt, efficient and unobtrusive. It wasn't fancy, that's true. The room wasn't beautiful. But it was a good value. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 September 2010

We stayed at this motel a couple of years back. It was tolerable for the price. A can of Lysol and it was as right as rain. The Lysol was still necessary for the musty smell this year. It was obvious from minute one that things had deteriorated just by looking at the building and the trash laying around. This time the cleaning staff apparently did not know what their jobs were with the exception of one girl. The tub was black when we arrived, mirrors streaked, floor kind of slimy (though that may have been my over exuberance with the Lysol). They did bring in towels, empty trash and made beds the first two days. The last two days we were lucky to get towels and the trash emptied and forget the beds. There were dime sized black spots on the sheets and pillow cases which truly grossed me out. On our last night there was a couple put above us who turned into 4 people and a couple of kids who liked the nightlife. No sleep for us even though I complained twice and was told there was only a couple in the room despite the crying baby and running toddler at midnight. I asked if those two black men were a couple and she said she would check. LOL. Oh and for some reason they took down the curtains and left only blinds. That is one big assed night light when the lights come on outside and gives you this uncomfortable feeling in your gut. One morning we had no hot water and staff had to "flip a switch". The toilet handle had to be held down to flush it. I didn't really appreciate the water dripping on my head when I opened the outside door (from the AC dripping into a bucket from upstairs) either and that same door had a huge gap under it for the bugs to zoom in at night and eat you alive. On a positive note they are close to some stores and restaurants and it was dirt cheap. The pool is also quite nice. There is free coffee and tea in the morning. The staff was young and polite but ineffective when dealing with problems. Oh and don't show up before 2 PM wanting to get into the room or it will cost you 16.95. Just remember that in this case you get what you pay for. I will have a real hard time returning because of those spots. Will update next year with my new home away from home on the island we love so dearly.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Suze25
Reviewed 31 August 2010

Good for sleeping. Nothing special. The only thing I didn't like was that my card was charged after booking online and not at end of visit as was stated in the ad.
It was clean and at a central location between beach and shopping area.

Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple