1,493 results
All reviews water front indoor pool water view beautiful hotel cookies king suite coffee and tea complimentary breakfast beautiful view off season hot tub main street great place to stay we've stayed shops and restaurants great room the breakfast area
Reviewed 17 September 2017

Hilton hotels and especially Hamptons are what I usually check out first when I am looking for a hotel stay. The Hamptons usually provide a good value for what you receive.

Pros. The pricing was ok and fair
Con. A/c could not keep room cool. Vent fan in shower didnt work. Some of the lights in the room didnt work. Breakfast was so so. The comforter on the bed was so thick that you would have thought it was for an Alaskan winter.

Worst stay for me at a Hampton ever. I would not repeat. I am not giving this a 1 because it may just have been MY experience. But I would never return to this property.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Tom D, General Manager at Hampton Inn and Suites Chincoteague-Waterfront, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Thank you for your feedback and I am sorry that you did not enjoy your stay. I wish I had known that the air conditioning was not working properly because we have brand new spares ready to go in if one fails. Also, I am shocked that some of the lighting didn't work because we turn all lights on prior to a room being inspected and the inspector turns them off and we just installed all new light fixtures when we completely remodeled the rooms this past spring, but I will check into that. Once again, thank you for your feedback and if you ever decide to stay with us again please call me directly and I will be sure to give you a discounted rate and a upgrade.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

What a spot! Right on Main Street, walkable to shops and restaurants, but the waterfront view is special! Walk in and you are greeted by that beautiful water view. Outside there are tables and chairs to sit and relax, watch the boats and birds. Our room was a king suite on the first floor. Next time, I will be sure to book a waterfront room! It's worth the extra $$. Each room has a balcony with chairs. Our view was of a pontoon boat in the neighbors property, not too inspiring. But we didn't spend .much time in the room. Bathroom was large, towels fluffy and the bed very comfortable. A sofa, chair and large table filled out the space. Frig,microwave and coffee maker were handy, but having coffee available in the lobby is a plus. The breakfast room was spotless, lots of choices and the fresh fruit is always nice. Coffee is great, and as silly as it sounds, Hamptons coffee is one of the things that make this chain great. Been to at least 4 in the last year or so, and the first thing for me is a cup of their coffee. The indoor pool looked inviting, All staff we spoke with were extremely helpful, and once again Hampton made our stay pleasant.We will definitely be back.

8  Thank ccquohog
Reviewed 12 September 2017

This Hampton Inn was the best one I have stayed in so far. The rooms were clean, the staff was very helpful and friendly. The breakfast facilities and choices were great. The views from the waterfront room was spectacular. The hotel is in a very convenient location with ample parking. The grounds are well maintained. The room rates were reasonable. Overall, we felt very welcomed.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 September 2017

The Hampton Inn is in a great location. Close to Assateague Island National Seasore, Cincoteague National Wildlife Refuge, Nature Trails. There are some fantastic restaurants. AJ's, Pico Taqueria, Mr. Whippy's for dessert! Bring your bike and ride everywhere. The Hotel is VERY clean and the staff friendly.

Reviewed 8 September 2017

My husband and I travel at least four times a year for leisure and this hotel was by far the cleanest hotel my husband and I have ever stayed in. Staff was top notch, everyone was helpful and friendly. We woukd highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends