1,493 results
All reviews water front indoor pool water view beautiful hotel cookies king suite coffee and tea complimentary breakfast beautiful view off season hot tub main street great place to stay we've stayed shops and restaurants great room the breakfast area
Reviewed 5 September 2017

Just returned home from a 2-night stay at the Chincoteague Waterfront and absolutely loved it! Our room was wonderful, the view relaxing, great breakfasts and friendly and accommodating hotel staff. Desiree at the front desk was especially helpful. We had breakfast every morning on the outdoor deck overlooking the water-a really great way to start out the day! One extra nice perk was the self-service coffee, hot tea and hot chocolate bar that is always available in the lobby. I made cups of hot tea every night and after they cooled down, placed them in our room fridge. The next day I was able to have iced tea with ice from the machine down the hall. I didn't use the guest laundry, but it is nice to have available. Highly recommend!!

Room Tip: Absolutely enjoyed our room with the waterfront view.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank OurArizonafamily
Reviewed 4 September 2017

We love this hotel. It's the only one we stay on when visiting Chincoteague. I think it's one of the reason why we like coming down from NYC. The staff is so pleasant and helpful. And it's natural to them not this "we're trying hard to make you comfortable" they just do it. I highly recommend it. My teenage boys love it too because not only is there a stunning view, but the shops and things are easily accessible.

1  Thank F5774GNsusanc
Reviewed 31 August 2017

One night stay with two middle school children. We paid a few extra dollars for a room with a balcony on the water. I am glad we did, tremendous view.

I was a little worried because our room was right next to the common room and diagonal from the breakfast area. But I can certainly say that the rooms are built with thick walls, I didn't hear a thing.

Standard breakfast fare, but well-stocked and clean. Pool was clean and well maintained.

Easy access, just a minute or two from the main access to the island.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

My family has stayed here for a week every summer for the past six years. It has become our home away from home. We have found our every need met. The property is impeccably clean and the staff professional, friendly and efficient. In my perfect fantasy world, the hotel would also have a 25 yard pool and screens on the sliding balcony doors. But it doesn't need either to be a wonderful place to stay.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

I stayed at this hotel at the recommendation of a friend. Loved it! Great room, great view, great balcony, great breakfast. Even the indoor pool and hot tub were perfect and I usually prefer outdoor pools. The staff was wonderful. I loved sitting outside in the morning enjoying sunrise. Just a wonderful location!