1,513 results
All reviews water front indoor pool water view beautiful hotel cookies king suite coffee and tea complimentary breakfast beautiful view shops and restaurants oatmeal great room off season the breakfast area we've stayed hot tub great place to stay
Reviewed 4 September 2017

We love this hotel. It's the only one we stay on when visiting Chincoteague. I think it's one of the reason why we like coming down from NYC. The staff is so pleasant and helpful. And it's natural to them not this "we're trying hard to make you comfortable" they just do it. I highly recommend it. My teenage boys love it too because not only is there a stunning view, but the shops and things are easily accessible.

1  Thank F5774GNsusanc
Reviewed 31 August 2017

One night stay with two middle school children. We paid a few extra dollars for a room with a balcony on the water. I am glad we did, tremendous view.

I was a little worried because our room was right next to the common room and diagonal from the breakfast area. But I can certainly say that the rooms are built with thick walls, I didn't hear a thing.

Standard breakfast fare, but well-stocked and clean. Pool was clean and well maintained.

Easy access, just a minute or two from the main access to the island.

Reviewed 29 August 2017

My family has stayed here for a week every summer for the past six years. It has become our home away from home. We have found our every need met. The property is impeccably clean and the staff professional, friendly and efficient. In my perfect fantasy world, the hotel would also have a 25 yard pool and screens on the sliding balcony doors. But it doesn't need either to be a wonderful place to stay.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

I stayed at this hotel at the recommendation of a friend. Loved it! Great room, great view, great balcony, great breakfast. Even the indoor pool and hot tub were perfect and I usually prefer outdoor pools. The staff was wonderful. I loved sitting outside in the morning enjoying sunrise. Just a wonderful location!

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

This is a beautiful Hampton Inn, perfect for a few days on Chincoteague Island. My family first discovered this Hampton in 2003 when it was quite new. We were impressed with the beauty of its location on the bay, and how clean and comfortable this property was. Waterfront rooms with a balcony add to the charm, a perfect place to relax before or after a day at the beach on nearby Assateague Island. Sunsets can be spectacular from your balcony! Through the years and through changes on the island, the hotel has retained its charm and its high quality. We have stayed at many Hamptons but this one has the prettiest location and is the best maintained Hampton we have stayed at. You will see their many awards in the lobby. A waterfront room is a real plus if you enjoy the view or relaxing on your balcony. You will pay more here than the usual rate for a Hampton especially in the summer season, but remember this property directly overlooks Chincoteague Bay, on Chincoteague Island. Plus you are just a few minutes drive from the Assateague Island National Seashore, a beautiful undeveloped beach with car access and parking.

Trip type: Travelled with family