1,493 results
All reviews water front indoor pool water view beautiful hotel cookies king suite coffee and tea complimentary breakfast beautiful view off season hot tub main street great place to stay we've stayed shops and restaurants great room the breakfast area
Reviewed 29 August 2017

My family has stayed here for a week every summer for the past six years. It has become our home away from home. We have found our every need met. The property is impeccably clean and the staff professional, friendly and efficient. In my perfect fantasy world, the hotel would also have a 25 yard pool and screens on the sliding balcony doors. But it doesn't need either to be a wonderful place to stay.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

I stayed at this hotel at the recommendation of a friend. Loved it! Great room, great view, great balcony, great breakfast. Even the indoor pool and hot tub were perfect and I usually prefer outdoor pools. The staff was wonderful. I loved sitting outside in the morning enjoying sunrise. Just a wonderful location!

Reviewed 28 August 2017 via mobile

This is a beautiful Hampton Inn, perfect for a few days on Chincoteague Island. My family first discovered this Hampton in 2003 when it was quite new. We were impressed with the beauty of its location on the bay, and how clean and comfortable this property was. Waterfront rooms with a balcony add to the charm, a perfect place to relax before or after a day at the beach on nearby Assateague Island. Sunsets can be spectacular from your balcony! Through the years and through changes on the island, the hotel has retained its charm and its high quality. We have stayed at many Hamptons but this one has the prettiest location and is the best maintained Hampton we have stayed at. You will see their many awards in the lobby. A waterfront room is a real plus if you enjoy the view or relaxing on your balcony. You will pay more here than the usual rate for a Hampton especially in the summer season, but remember this property directly overlooks Chincoteague Bay, on Chincoteague Island. Plus you are just a few minutes drive from the Assateague Island National Seashore, a beautiful undeveloped beach with car access and parking.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 24 August 2017

Went to view the solar eclipse Great location next to the dock. Rooms were clean, pool and hot tub looked nice, great for a winter get away too Best hotel for the area Staff was very friendly Breakfast was good and always coffee available

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 August 2017

Staff was very accommodating; room was very clean with a wonderful view; and breakfast was very good. Front desk staff really went the extra mile. I had originally booked a king suite with a sofa sleeper for my husband, daughter, and me. When we arrived, my daughter's back was hurting, so the sleeper wouldn't have given her enough support. I asked the front desk staff if I could switch to a double queen. At first it looked like it would be impossible, since they told me they were sold out for that night. After a few minutes, though, they were able to find a double queen room for us. My daughter was noticeably better by the next morning. Good staff make all the difference, and we will continue to stay at Hampton Inns.