“Sushi is a must try!”
Review of Made In Asia

Made In Asia
Reserve with OpenTable
Made In Asia is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 75 Restaurants in Chesterfield
Price range: US$ 15 - US$ 25
Cuisines: Sushi, Thai, Bar
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Made In Asia offers a unique dining experience in a modern atmosphere. Great for a night with friends or dinner with family. Take-out, catering and lounging.
Reviewed 19 February 2015 via mobile

Although a bit pricey, their sushi rolls are outstanding! You'll find some unique offerings & other ethnic dishes (Thai, Chinese) if you're not a fan of sushi. I learned how to make sushi from them - I highly recommend this!

Reviewed 18 February 2015

Made in Asia sent an email birthday greeting with a $10 "gift" to be used during the week of my birthday. Ever since this restaurant opened, I've enjoyed dining there, so we went there to celebrate my birthday. The restaurant manager wouldn't honor the "gift" since I had not printed the email and brought a paper copy with me.

Reviewed 8 December 2014 via mobile

I love this place. They have the best Asian food in chesterfield. Their sushi is my favorite, too. The decor is a little froo-froo for my taste and it can be a bit pricy, but the portions are huge, the service is great, and the have a wonderful mix of Asian, Thai, and sushi.

Reviewed 3 December 2014

One of my favorite locations in midlo. Good sushi, excellent pad thai. I've had some service hiccups that keep me from getting 5 stars, but a great place for thai.

Reviewed 18 September 2014

This is a great Asian restaurant. The food is tasty and seems very fresh. They also have a very nice variety of food. The waitstaff was nice, attentive, and very knowledgeable of the menu, but did not rush me through my meal. I will definitely go back!