“You'll be in a pickle”
Review of Central Park Deli

Central Park Deli
Ranked #8 of 118 Restaurants in Chester
Cuisines: Deli, Soups
Description: Family owned restaurant specialzing in homemade sandwiches and sides. Loaded foot long hot dogs and subs are also very popular! For dinner try our fall off the bone rib platter.
Reviewed 6 December 2017

Okay gotta tell ya, their food is awesome, but on my, when they put that bowl of pickles on your table - well it just doesn't get any better than that! Forget the rolls, forget the hush puppies or other bread from other places. Here its all about the pickles!!

Date of visit: October 2017
1  Thank 954judyr

Reviewed 14 November 2017

The atmosphere was nice, server was very good, and food was good...I was just floored when my egg salad sandwich, fries, and coke was almost $14.00 bucks at lunchtime! With a nice tip for such a good server, we are talking almost $18.00! I was testing this place for the first time and right up to the check was planning on bringing my family this weekend...so glad I came alone...If I had them with me today it would have been $56.00 plus tip for egg salad for 4! And before anyone asks I thought $6.95 for and egg salad combo was a decent lunch deal...did not realize it was not a combo...Mr. B's deli here I come...My wife and I could have had two lunch specials there ( And not sandwiches) for this price! I could have had a sirloin at Texas Roadhouse! I normally do not complain, and never leave bad reviews, but buyer beware!!!!

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 11 October 2017

You're always greeted at the table with a bowl of delicious sliced pickles. Quickly followed by your sandwich filled with fresh quality sliced meats. The service is friendly and the prices are pretty fair. Don't leave without trying a dessert!

1  Thank Colleen R
Reviewed 29 July 2017

My mother wanted some cheesecake, so I went to Central Park Deli to get some. We have dined there many times in the past, so I knew that they carried delicious cheesecake. I purchased 2 slices of plain cheesecake, and one slice of chocolate cheesecake. We really enjoyed our cheesecake. If you get the plain, your slice is quite a bit larger than the chocolate. The cheesecake was smooth and rich, with just the right amount of sweetness.

1  Thank Cathy K
Reviewed 27 July 2017 via mobile

We have been going to this deli for years. It never disappoints. It is truly a New York style deli with great sandwiches, ribs and old fashioned sodas. Even the kids in our family always want to go to the deli. It is great.

1  Thank Nell P
kelli b, Owner at Central Park Deli, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2017

We truly thank you for your wonderful review! We love our long time customers!