“SO GOOD!!!”
Review of Panera Bread

Panera Bread
Ranked #11 of 113 Restaurants in Chester
Cuisines: Healthy
Description: From focusing on quality, clean ingredients to serving our food to you in a warm and welcoming environment, Panera Bread is committed to being an ally to our guests. That means crafting a menu of soups, salads and sandwiches that we are proud to feed our families. You don't have to compromise to eat well. Whether you want to come in and enjoy a coffee and our complimentary Wi-Fi , or order online using Rapid Pick-Up so you can grab something quickly, Panera Bread Chester is here with warmth and welcome. Panera Bread. Food as it should be.
Reviewed 23 December 2017

We stopped at this location while going to the western part of Virginia. It was busy but we used the station online and our order took no time at all. Clean inside, lots of seating at tables and booths. We liked that this location had caffeine free diet drinks. We both had a bowl if cheddar cheese and broccolli soup, baguette and got a bears claw pastry for 99 cents extra. We have a card for Panera's so we can get a pastry free later. Service was good as well as the food. Will stop again.

Reviewed 14 November 2017

Great food, fresh food, and nice atmosphere! It is nice to get food fresh food at such a great value!

Reviewed 11 November 2017

Stopped by this morning on Veteran's Day as their breakfast is good but especially because several web-sites included Panera as offering veterans a complimentary breakfast sandwich for the holiday. For whatever reason, we found out upon arrival that the Chester location is not one of the participating locations. Curious given our proximity to Ft. Lee.

There are quite a few other Chester establishments that DO celebrate the holiday including Shoney's, Denny's, Friendly's, Buffalo Wild Wings, Great Clips, Flagstop Car Wash, Sheetz, Cracker Barrel, Dunkin' Donuts, Little Caesars, Cici's Pizza and probably several more that I am not aware of. I do support and return to those businesses throughout the year that give something to our Vet's on their day. Next year I think I will select one of the above for my meal out.

Reviewed 4 November 2017 via mobile

I visit to US every month. And every time my lunch is here. I feel American taste is little bit heavy for Japanese. But Panera bread is very kindly for Japanese. I feel fresh taste and smell of vegetables and hum.
That is very simple and light. So it is best for lunch for me ! (^^)

Reviewed 4 August 2017 via mobile

Panera has verity of food but Mac n cheese is no like any other I have had. I just loved it. It is lil expensive but worth the money...