I stayed here in June during our family reunion. It was a very nice hotel. The rooms were spacious and clean. Their are different suite configurations based on the size of the bed you choose. We had a studio suite with a king sized bed. The room was huge and included a full kitchen and small eating area. The kitchen has a few amenities to get you through a short stay including dish soap, dishwasher detergent, plates and silverware. It was great to have these items in place. The only complaint I have is that a few of the lights were out in the shower area of the bathroom which made i difficult to shower. We called down to report it, but it was not fixed during the 2 days we were there. Other than that - this is a great place to stay!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With easy access to the Norfolk International Airport, The Homewood Suites Chesapeake-Greenbrier is the ideal hotel in Chesapeake, VA for extended stay travel. We are close to Chesapeake attractions, such as Princess Anne Park, Hampton Roads Soccer Complex, Oceana Naval Air Station and Virginia Beach. Our hotel's all-suite accommodations feature a fully equipped kitchen, separate living and sleeping areas, complimentary internet access, a fitness center, an outdoor swimming pool and meeting facilities. Enjoy all the comforts of home in hotel living with the Homewood Suites Chesapeake-Greenbrier. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia and HotelQuickly so you can book your Homewood Suites by Hilton Chesapeake-Greenbrier reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Homewood Suites Chesapeake - Greenbrier Hotel Chesapeake
- Homewood Chesapeake
- Chesapeake Homewood Suites