“Would highly recommend!!”

Extended Stay America - Chesapeake - Churchland Blvd.
Ranked #24 of 42 Hotels in Chesapeake
“Would highly recommend!!”
Reviewed 5 June 2011

This hotel is a great place to stay! The hotel staff is very kind and caring! They always put their guests first above all. I havevstayed with this hotel multiple times. What I absolutely love is they are a pet friendly hotel so I never have to leave my cats at home. I have read the reviews of this hotel and I absolutely laughed. These people have found one thing wrong and bashed the hotel which is crazy.. Anyways yes house keeping is done once a week but you can switch your towels and linens out with the front desk. Plus they give trash bags, toilet paper, and tissues if you ask! As for the started soaps that is just what they are, people normally bring their own personal items for the bathroom, if you forgot there is a dollar store, farm fresh, and walmart in the same area.. Or less you are too lazy or too cheap to do so. The management team and the front desk team are just completely amazing! I would go back in a heartbeat!

• Stayed May 2011
1 Thank Wowruserious
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (13)
Reviewed 24 February 2011

i have had to stay at this hotel for almost 2 months. Most of the stay has been quiet until this week. They allowed a group of young adults stay here and keep the hotel awake until at least 3am! I have talked to the manager twice and he said he would have them removed if they didn't quiet down. They smoked in the halls by the non smoking rooms. I have asthma which if why I chose a non smoking room. They run up and down the halls and stairs. The yell all through halls. I told the manager of these problems and still nothing. I haven't been able too sleep in 3 days and the least he could have done was comp the room for one night. I am still listening to this noise and have already called the front desk, but of course that means nothing!

• Stayed January 2011
Graysville, Alabama
Reviewed 11 July 2010

I stayed here for a week with my husband and he felt very comfortable. Normally the hotels with handicap access just means that there are bars in the bathroom, but this room was exactly what I need because my husband is paralyzed from the neck down. The space was wonderful and we could move around. This hotel gets two thumbs up for disabled people. Also, we were close to everything food and shopping stores.

• Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple
Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
Reviewed 30 May 2010

Well located with respect to local major roads, neighborhood supermarkets and other stores, clean comfortable rooms and friendly staff. I spent 6 days there, and would stay there again when I'm in town.

Negative: no oven or toaster-oven in room, although there was a toaster and a microwave. Plenty of storage space for clothes and food, although my room had only one hanger :) Plenty of convenient electric outlets, I didn't have to move furniture or rearrange plugs for my equipment.

I understand that the chain is currently (May 2010) in bankruptcy and has just been sold.

• Stayed May 2010, travelled solo
Philadelphia
Reviewed 29 March 2010

I was at this hotel this weekend, I checked in late sometime around 11:30p(drove down from Philly) I called while we were on the road to advise the hotel that I was still coming just late.....To my suprise the front desk advised me that the front desk closes at 11pm, which is surprising b/c I am use to the desk being opened all night....I asked how would I check in.....he advise that the maintenece guy would be here and I will leave the room key and registration paper with him and adv him that you will be coming in late.....(ok, I guess) when we arrived sure enough the guy was there and was advised of the situation( very nice guy though) Checked in got the key and went to my room.....it was clean(did have to advise the desk about a nail polish stain that my husband found on the table)...the only thing that was bothering was smoking are allowed in some rooms and it seemed to smell like smoke every where and we are not smokers....it wasn't bad but being as though we are not smokers it was noticiable.....but everything is right around the hotel....supermarket,dollar store, car wash, wawa,pizza palors etc the hotel does give you a list of the local places and addresses

• Stayed March 2010, travelled with family
Travellers also viewed these Chesapeake hotels
17.9 km away
Extended Stay America - Chesapeake - Crossways Blvd.
0.2 km away
5.3 km away
Studios and Suites 4 Less Gum Road
16.9 km away
WoodSpring Suites Chesapeake-Norfolk Greenbrier

Been to Extended Stay America - Chesapeake - Churchland Blvd.? Share your experiences!

Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / PAYBACK
JPMiles / Payback Arrow

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Chesapeake - Churchland Blvd.

Property: Extended Stay America - Chesapeake - Churchland Blvd.
Address: 3214 Churchland Blvd, Chesapeake, VA 23321-5206
Region: United States > Virginia > Chesapeake
Business Centre with Internet Access Free Parking Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
#10 Business Hotel in Chesapeake
Price range (per night): ₹ 4,714 - ₹ 10,010
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Chesapeake - Churchland Blvd. 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Extended Stay, TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Extended Stay America - Chesapeake - Churchland Blvd. reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay America Chesapeake - Churchland Blvd Hotel Chesapeake