“It was great for family”
Review of Comfort Suites

Comfort Suites
Ranked #8 of 42 Hotels in Chesapeake
Centralia, MO
“It was great for family”
Reviewed 29 March 2012

We were sending our children and grandchildren to live over seas for two years and stayed 3 nights. The rooms were comfortable and breakfast was great for the children. I was a little worried we hadn't stayed in Comfort Suites before. This one was great we will again!

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank Tracy E
Turn Your Opinions into Points!
Turn your opinions into JPMiles
Turn your opinions into PAYBACK Points
*You can enroll in only one programme at a time to earn rewards for reviews.
JPMiles / Payback Arrow
JPMiles / PAYBACK

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Chesapeake, Virginia
Reviewed 16 March 2012

I stay over 150 nights per year in choice hotels, so I've seen a number of them. I felt compelled to send this compliment for this hotel's staff. These folks are doing it right. They are not only friendly, but also great at what they do. The manager Karen always goes out of her way to speak to me and ask me how my day is going. The front desk staff including Jason, Terri, Terrika, and La-Marchell always receive and send my faxes (a number of them every day), and help with anything I need not to mention the fact that they are all super nice. Amy and her staff take great care with breakfast, they keep it fresh and full for the WHOLE breakfast time, which does take a lot of effort. The housekeeping staff, lead by Sharon, always keep my room neat, clean and refreshed everyday. Finally Albert, the chief of maintenance is a workhorse everything here is in working order and if it breaks he fixes it. I recommend this hotel to anyone... Thanks, Henry Perfilio (Diamond Member)

• Stayed February 2012, travelled on business
1 Thank henryp517
Reviewed 28 February 2012

I've been staying with Choice Hotels for 10 years traveling with my current job. Never before have I felt so at home in a hotel. The staff was the most courteous and professional I've ever had the privilege to meet. The hotel overall was amazing. In this case it was the people that made the difference. Terri was amazing, she's the warmest person I've ever run into at the front desk. In short, she would go out of her way to make your stay more comfortable. Amy was a complete pleasure to see every morning at breakfast. It was refreshing to see the hotel staff in such a good mood, all the time. I hope management realizes the truly wonderful people they have running the hotel. Id go out of my way to stay at this property again.

• Stayed February 2012
pittsburgh
Reviewed 19 February 2012

I was on a budget for this trip and had enough funds in my travel account to cover expenses. I prepaid for the room weeks prior and after I checked in they charged me AGAIN withput my knowing. This caused my bank account to be overdrawn. The manager-Karen refused to pay my bank fees-claiming that it was my banks responsibility to waive them for me. I called the main number and they refused to help because the hotel is privately owned- What a way to get away with screwing people over.

Room Tip: Choose a room in another hotel not owned by this chain