Comfort Suites
US$ 128
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 157/night.

US$ 126
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
US$ 147
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 167/night.

US$ 148
US$ 134
US$ 148
US$ 138
US$ 113
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 126/night.

US$ 125
US$ 114
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 150/night.

All reviewsfront deskchoice hotelswafflesthe shower water pressuresmall refrigeratorwalk in showerroom was largethe breakfast areahousekeeping staffmovie theaterenjoyable staywould highly recommend this hotelcoffee potfree breakfastgreat place to stayrestaurants and shoppingchesapeake area
Reviewed 16 March 2012

I stay over 150 nights per year in choice hotels, so I've seen a number of them. I felt compelled to send this compliment for this hotel's staff. These folks are doing it right. They are not only friendly, but also great at what they do. The manager Karen always goes out of her way to speak to me and ask me how my day is going. The front desk staff including Jason, Terri, Terrika, and La-Marchell always receive and send my faxes (a number of them every day), and help with anything I need not to mention the fact that they are all super nice. Amy and her staff take great care with breakfast, they keep it fresh and full for the WHOLE breakfast time, which does take a lot of effort. The housekeeping staff, lead by Sharon, always keep my room neat, clean and refreshed everyday. Finally Albert, the chief of maintenance is a workhorse everything here is in working order and if it breaks he fixes it. I recommend this hotel to anyone... Thanks, Henry Perfilio (Diamond Member)

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank henryp517
Reviewed 28 February 2012

I've been staying with Choice Hotels for 10 years traveling with my current job. Never before have I felt so at home in a hotel. The staff was the most courteous and professional I've ever had the privilege to meet. The hotel overall was amazing. In this case it was the people that made the difference. Terri was amazing, she's the warmest person I've ever run into at the front desk. In short, she would go out of her way to make your stay more comfortable. Amy was a complete pleasure to see every morning at breakfast. It was refreshing to see the hotel staff in such a good mood, all the time. I hope management realizes the truly wonderful people they have running the hotel. Id go out of my way to stay at this property again.

• Stayed: February 2012
Reviewed 19 February 2012

I was on a budget for this trip and had enough funds in my travel account to cover expenses. I prepaid for the room weeks prior and after I checked in they charged me AGAIN withput my knowing. This caused my bank account to be overdrawn. The manager-Karen refused to pay my bank fees-claiming that it was my banks responsibility to waive them for me. I called the main number and they refused to help because the hotel is privately owned- What a way to get away with screwing people over.

Room Tip: Choose a room in another hotel not owned by this chain
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank erin j
Reviewed 18 January 2012

Room was large, clean, and very comfortable. A great stay. Only disappointment, no wifi in the rooms.

• Stayed: December 2011
Reviewed 9 December 2011

I don't expect much from a hotel in a tourist location, but I was pleasantly surprised by this one. Very comfortable and plenty of parking

• Stayed: December 2011