“yummy great 14 year old birthday celebration”
Review of Bang

Bang
Ranked #94 of 567 Restaurants in Charlottesville
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 30 January 2012

The food kept coming- one yummy plate after another.There were six of us we each ordered 2 small plates and it was just so delicious and fun! Asian fusion small plates just fostered such fun sharing and adventure in food. Would put at the top of my list when visiting!

Reviewed 31 December 2011

You will not believe what just happened to my girlfriend and I as we left out of Bang tonight. The manager had the audacity to come outside and ask us why we left the amount of tip we did. Once we told her she had no right to talk to us in that manner she said that we shouldn't go out to eat if we can't afford to leave a tip. She could not have been serious. We will never go back to the shack ever again

Reviewed 27 December 2011

The food is always really good, and the atmosphere is trendy. Great location.

Reviewed 22 December 2011

Where the Hipeoisie dines...small plates and lots of them.

Reviewed 24 October 2011

The one downfall of going to Bang - my stomach is not big enough to try them all! With my family of three, we usually make it though 9 or 10 tapas plates - but they all look so fantastic I want to try them all. And each time I go back, there are new ones on the list so I have to start all over! I have not been disappointed by a single plate - worth the hour drive everytime.