All reviews front desk room was clean real scrambled eggs grab bars waffle house indoor pool and hot tub the breakfast area bagels would stay again large bathroom close to downtown king room checking in uva medical center very pleasant stay great place to stay first floor
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Sleep Inn has become my go to hotel when traveling long distance. We had been checking out Civil War sites in VA and touring Monticello. Good location, right off highway 64 (yet very quiet), close to 81, large shopping center accross the street with a few places to eat. several gas stations close. Staff very friendly and helpful, very clean common area and room, bright and cheery. Micro and refrig. One of best breakfasts included on the road (my husband was impressed with "real" eggs). Very close to Monticello. If I was in area again would definitely stay here

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Theresa H, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Monticello, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

We truly appreciate your business and your trust in us. I am very happy to hear that our staff and service met your needs and expectations and that you were able to take advantage of our free, hot breakfast. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 2 April 2018

The hotel is close to the interstate, but the access is a bit odd. Location is not real far from UVA. The hotel is clean, staff is friendly/helpful. Breakfast included scrambled eggs, bacon & the usual faire. Burger King & a convenience store within walking distance. My gripe is the internet, it was horrid. Speeds approaching dialup, so slow I wasn't sure I was connected (device shows connection, but may not actually be "logged in"). I'm basically pretty easy to please, I mean lights (electric), sink/shower (with water), bed and internet, but this place failed miserably on the internet. I said something to the frond desk the first morning & they called to have it checked/reset; it may have been slightly better the second night. Probably will not stay there again due to internet issues to be honest.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Theresa H, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Monticello, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Thank you very much for leaving a review on TripAdvisor. I am so sorry to hear that our Wi-Fi caused you frustration. Please be assured that this issue was escalated to our IT department and immediately addressed to prevent the same dissatisfaction for future guests. It is our goal that all of our guests leave satisfied and it seems this was not the case during your visit with us. Should you return to our area in the future, we would love to have you back so we may better demonstrate the complete quality stay you expect and deserve. Thank you.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Stayed here one night for a winery tour weekend in the area. Rooms were clean and comfortable - about what I expected. Rates were lower than other hotels in the area for that weekend. Unfortunately, because of the number of people staying the night the breakfast area was very crowded, so we skipped this and went out. Our choice.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Thank you so much for taking time out to leave a review for TripAdvisor. We are very pleased to here that you liked our clean, comfortable rooms. I am sorry that you didn't get to enjoy the breakfast. Hopefully, we will see you again and you will be able to take advantage of our great breakfast! Thanks!

Reviewed 25 March 2018

This hotel is in a good, convenient location right off I-81 and just minutes away from downtown. The rooms were very spacious so that was a nice bonus. The staff was friendly and helpful. My only nitpicky criticism is that the sink/vanity is in the bathroom with tub and toilet.

There was free coffee/tea in the lobby 24/7. The free breakfast in the a.m. had the usual suspects of bacon, egg, sausage, pancakes, waffles, assorted cereals, fruit, pastries, etc.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Theresa H, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Monticello, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are glad to see that you enjoyed your time spent with us and you found our location convenient and easy to get to. We hope that we will see you again soon. Thanks again!

Reviewed 15 March 2018

I wanted to visit Monticello and other historic sites in Charlottesville, and Sleep Inn proved a good choice. The room was very clean, strong WiFi, nice TV with large choice of stations. A real plus was a great shower--strong flow of water, large space and grab bars. The room had a fridge, microwave, hair dryer. Only slight drawback: the walls and ceilings seemed thin, so that there was some noise from adjoining rooms. Very good complimentary breakfast, with fresher-than-usual food, pastries, and a selection of teas. People at desk were friendly and helpful, especially Erich. There are numerous nearby eateries, and handy access to local routes to the historic attractions. All made for a very pleasant stay.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo
Theresa H, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Monticello, responded to this reviewResponded 19 March 2018

Thank you for taking the time to rate us on TripAdvisor. We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and were able to take advantage of our free, hot breakfast. We hope you enjoyed your visit to Monticello and we look forward to seeing you again when your travels bring you back through this area!