US$ 135
Doubletree by Hilton Charlottesville(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
US$ 144
US$ 119
Doubletree.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 132/night.

US$ 248
US$ 212
Hampton.com
Fairfield Inn & Suites Charlottesville North(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
US$ 154
US$ 131
Comfort Inn Monticello(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
US$ 120
Homewood Suites by Hilton Charlottesville(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
US$ 160
Hyatt Place Charlottesville(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
US$ 142
US$ 132
Priceline
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 162/night.

The Inn at 400 West High(Charlottesville)
US$ 253
US$ 237
Boar's Head Resort(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
US$ 199
US$ 167
Agoda.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 198/night.

All reviewscourtyard marriottstarbucks coffeegreat locationparking garage attacheddesired roomkeemai felt safe walkinglobby offersvanity areatypical courtyardwest main streetmed centerfood barfew negativesmellow mushroomfree trolley stopwalking distance
Reviewed 11 May 2018 via mobile

As we checked in, i asked the clerk if the rate had breakfast. I was told that there was breakfast in the bistro..when i asked if it was complimentary, i was told "no..it was ala carte".ok..so we bought breakfast at a nearby restaurant..fast forward to checkout and Brittany was quite nice. I did say that we were surprised that breakfast was not included and not even a complimentary coffee in the lobby!! She assured me that breakfast was included in our price. Imagine our surprise..i repeated the question, thinking there must have been miscommunication..after all why would we have been told " no" upon checking in. I asked her if we could get a rebate..she was kindly ready to remove a charge from the prior day to make amends when Amy came quickly on the scene to tell us that was not a breakfast charge and that it could not be removed..absolutely. so i asked again about a rebate since we would not have bought a breakfast had we not been told there was no comp breakfast..nope, she would not budge ..this would have been a positive review had she even comped a little bit..the Hampton Inn is a better choice for us in the future.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 30 April 2018

Great location near UVA with convenient attached covered parking. Vanity area was small and dimly lit making it hard to apply makeup. No laydown area in bath. Breakfast was $15 - $20 per couple and very slow. Parking an extra $5/day. Housekeeping was very accommodating.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

We stayed here for the concert and the place was completely full but still fairly quiet, clean and well-managed. I highly recommend it. It was central to everything and parking was easy. Also did not think the rate was out rages. There’s a mellow mushroom about a block away that the kids loved

Stayed: April 2018
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

I really hate writing bad reviews, but I always scour TripAdvisor before I book anywhere, and appreciate honesty. We are Marriott gold elite members and stay at numerous Marriotts throughout the year. This one was horrible. The day we arrived, the first room they put us in was filthy when we checked in (bed had been slept in, dirty towels on floor), and the second room the moved us to had trash in all the trash cans, floors unswept, and beds were a mess. After talking with manager, we were told they were at full capacity the night before, they had only 2 housekeepers who showed up to work that day and even the manager was cleaning rooms. The manager was not extremely kind about it, but they did take $30 off of our bill and had beds remade, but I went out and bought my own Clorox wipes to clean the room. (It was that bad.) If here had been availability at another hotel, I would’ve asked for my money back and left. I will not stay here again. Beds had no mattress pads (ew!), lobby area and hallway floors were filthy, the floors in the rooms were never swept, and the large tv in the lobby was “fried” and not working, according to the bartender. Courtyard, you should be doing better than this!!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank cindystevens1
Reviewed 18 March 2018

The rooms here are very spacious, with comfy beds and a very nice work desk area. Bathroom is nothing special but perfectly serviceable, with a sink area separate from the shower/toilet area. Standard internet worked fine. Walking distance from med center and undergrad campus, which are contiguous. Only issue was there was only only lukewarm water in the shower each morning of my 2-day stay, which the manager said was due to their full capacity. Not a great excuse in my opinion.

Stayed: March 2018