We have stayed at the English Inn many times over the past several years. The rooms are nice and clean, and the lobby is a delightful place to gather for coffee, which is always available. The breakfast is served in a charming room and has many, many selections. We were particularly delighted by the Inn's acknowledgement of Commencement weekend in May, with decorations in the lobby, and a beautiful, large sheet cake served late in the day...perfect for a snack after the ceremonies. How thoughtful! The Mews is beautiful, if you are lucky enough to get a reservation there! This hotel is really a gem. Don't miss it if you are staying in Charlottesville.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 106 well-appointed rooms and suites. Enjoy all the pleasures of a fine Charlottesville hotel blended with the charm of a country inn. You’ll find the heart of the English Inn is our dedication to uncompromising quality and exemplary personal service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your The English Inn of Charlottesville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The English Hotel Charlottesville
- English Hotel Charlottesville