US$ 135
US$ 248
US$ 212
Hampton.com
Fairfield Inn & Suites Charlottesville North(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
US$ 154
US$ 131
Homewood Suites by Hilton Charlottesville(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
US$ 160
Comfort Inn Monticello(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
US$ 120
The Inn at 400 West High(Charlottesville)
US$ 253
US$ 237
Boar's Head Resort(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
US$ 193
US$ 185
Hyatt Place Charlottesville(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
US$ 142
US$ 132
Priceline
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 153/night.

US$ 230
1,506 results
All reviewsdouble treeexecutive floorsam's clubcookiesindoor poolfront desk staffbreakfast buffethot tubupon checkbusiness centermini fridgefitness centerc villenice stayking bedwalmartconference
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Lovely hotel and staff, quiet and clean, but much like other Doubletree locations, it needs some updating in the furnishings department. Cute indoor pool for kids and plenty of resturants around hotel. Very reasonable rates for big room.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Cville-GM, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Charlottesville, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2018

Dear Beverly H,

The team and I truly appreciate the time you took out of your busy week to give us this great review. I will share your comments with my team to assure them their hard work is paying off. We look forward to seeing you back at the hotel soon.

Reviewed 28 May 2018

Recently stayed at the Doubletree in Charlottesville, very crowded due to all the graduations in the area. When we checked in it was late. Desk clerk was not friendly at all. The sheets were very wrinkled, something that I have never seen in a hotel before. I mean seriously wrinkled. There were also holes in the one covering the comforter. Bed skirts were all messed up, housekeeping had not even tried to put them back were they belonged. The next morning there was a makeup smudge on one of the pillow/pillowcases that we did not use. I can only hope that the bed linens had actually been changed prior to our checkin. Carpet was very stained. Clerk upon checkout was very nice.

Stayed: May 2018

Dear Celia,

I truly appreciate you taking the time out of your busy week to fill out this survey on Trip Advisor. We apologize for the unacceptable condition of your hotel room while staying with us. I will share your comments with my team to be sure we improve our processes to avoid these issues in the future. We hope to see you back at the hotel in the future.

Reviewed 24 May 2018

Convenient location to areas I needed to be in Charlottesville for the night. Breakfast was especially good, custom order omelet. Fitness Facility's equipment was in need of servicing. Parts broken or noisy on elliptical and treadmill. Fitness facility was obviously an afterthought to the overall design. Hilton App shows Executive Lounge, front desk informed lounge closed in November.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Dear I2832HLcharlesd,

The team and I truly appreciate you taking the time out of your busy week to give us this feedback on your recent visit to our hotel. I apologize for the inconvenience you received during your workout in our gym. I have my engineering adjusting this equipment as I am writing this note. We hope to see you back at the hotel soon.

Reviewed 24 May 2018

This is a very nice hotel. The executive floor is worth the money. This one includes happy hour, breakfast and dinner food. Just make sure they serve on the weekends. The breakfast is good if you want to include it in your stay. TJs Tavern is hit or miss. Staff are very friendly.

Stayed: July 2017

Dear jcardinali,

I truly appreciate you taking the time out of your busy week to fill out this trip advisor survey. We like to hear positive comments about our hotel to validate our hard work. We look forward to seeing you back a the hotel soon.

Reviewed 24 May 2018

I attended my second conference here and was just as delighted as the first time. Warm friendly staff, great food and clean rooms. The grounds are absolutely beautiful - a perfect place for a wedding!

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Cville-GM, General Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Charlottesville, responded to this reviewResponded 24 May 2018

Dear Cindy V,

The team and I truly appreciate you taking time out of your busy week to give us feedback on your return back to the hotel. It was nice to hear that our new landscaping is being noticed and we agree it is beautiful this spring. I will share your feedback with my team to reassure them their hard work is paying off. We look forward to seeing you back at the hotel again.