Good location -- though not quite "central," it's right behind the extensive and good Barracks Shopping Malls, and Charlottesville's a small enough town that you can get cross-town in 10 minutes from here anyway. (I did, because I attended meetings at the Omni on the other side of town.) The unit was to be a "double," and it turned out to be a large suite, at no extra charge, with bed, sitting area with couch (probably a pullout), huge and excellent TV (42" maybe) on a swivel, FULLY equipped kitchen, with not only plates, bowls, cooking utensils, flatware, cooking knives, etc., but also dishwasher, stove, etc. All for the price of a regular hotel room. Kept very clean. The included breakfast was superior in choices available and quality. Real scrambled eggs, for example, the way you might make them yourselves; lots of sides, even salsa for those eggs. Many choices of breads/pastries, cereals, fresh fruit....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Residence Inn Charleston is just minutes from downtown Charleston, Yeager Airport CRW, Charleston Civic Center, Clay Center for the Arts and Charleston Town Center Mall. Our hotel lets you relax and stretch out with separate sleeping, living and dining areas. Enjoy full kitchens, pullout sofa beds, and work desks with high-speed Internet access in all suites. Additionally, our Charleston extended stay hotel delivers Marriott service and offers complimentary breakfast daily and social hours on weeknights. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Residence Inn Charlottesville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn By Marriott Charlottesville Hotel Charlottesville
- Charlottesville Residence Inn