“We love their BBQ and their desserts (and their sides)”
Review of Mission BBQ

Mission BBQ
Ranked #22 of 606 Restaurants in Charlottesville
Reviewed 31 July 2018

It is a great place for the food and the way they honor First Responders and Veterans. I have given them multiple patches from my military and police career which are on display. Service and food are outstanding. A manager has never failed to stop by to check on how they are doing.

Reviewed 22 July 2018 via mobile

This is our second visit to Mission BBQ, first time in VA. The food, hospitality and atmosphere are outstanding. The half chicken I absolutely Awesome, the lean brisket is my wife’s favorite and my children love the pulled pork. Our favorite sides are the baked sweet potato, green beans, collard greens and corn bread. They provide six different sauces on the table, my favorite on the chicken is KC, my wife prefers the Memphis sauce on the brisket. Definitely give Mission BBQ a try.

Reviewed 15 July 2018

They bend over backwards to accomodate veterans. Thank you Mission BBQ for that. My only cmall complaint is their cornbread is way too dry, to the point of choking. Hey guys...add a little more egg, milk and melted butter to your batter and you will have a winner!

Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

We stopped here as we traveled along I-64. We like stopping at Mission BBQs because they have a great allergen menu and it’s one place I can get a decent meal with a dairy and soy allergy. The staff was incredibly helpful and friendly. The food was delicious and the restaurant was very clean. Would definitely eat here again.

Reviewed 23 June 2018 via mobile

My son and just finished a football camp at UVA. Mission Barbeque was starting to close. They served us, the food was great and even though they were trying to clean they were very friendly and checked to make sure we didn't need anything else. They did not rush us and we really enjoyed our food.