Econo Lodge North
Hampton Inn Charlottesville(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
US$ 160
US$ 130
Hyatt Place Charlottesville(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
US$ 195
US$ 179
Doubletree by Hilton Charlottesville(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
US$ 167
US$ 142
Sleep Inn & Suites Monticello(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
US$ 128
SleepInn
Hilton Garden Inn Charlottesville(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
US$ 170
US$ 153
GardenInn.com
The English Inn of Charlottesville(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
US$ 136
  • Pool
Boar's Head Resort(Charlottesville)
US$ 188
US$ 174
UVA Inn at Darden(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
US$ 131
US$ 118
Travelocity
Homewood Suites by Hilton Charlottesville(Charlottesville)(Great Value!)
US$ 160
All reviewsroom was cleanaberdeen barngold's gymovernight stayinternet connectioncontinental breakfastnon smokingflat screen tvfridge and microwavehotel roompinkyuvahospital
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 7 October 2011

2 out of 3 nights were acceptable, except for the general smelliness of the place. Noisy plumbing woke me up an hour before the alarm clock, and kept me awake. Stay away on college football weekends: even this far from campus, the kids were drinking and yelling until 3 am, in the motel, and up and down the street, and tossing footballs over cars in the parking lot. The staff were nice and professional, but I would not stay here again if I could find a budget room elsewhere.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 October 2011

During our recent stay in Charlottesville, we decided to try the Econolodge North. We usually stay in a little nicer line of hotels, but had read some reviews of this one and decided to try it. This is an Econo Lodge, so we started with an idea of what we were getting into. We had stayed at the Econo Lodge University (1 mile south) and swore to never stay at an Econo Lodge again.

What a pleasant surprise. This is an older motel. As we entered, we noticed how well maintained and freshly painted the property was. The staff was prepared and our check-in was easy. Once to our room, we were pleasantly surprised to find it clean, well maintained and odorless.

New, it is not, some fixtures were new, some were old, but well maintained. The room was relatively quiet, although we did have some noisy neighbors (college students, loud music) one night.

As you look for hotels in Charlottesville, you quickly realize the area is not cheap. I would recommend that you give this hotel a chance.

• Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank waxrash
Reviewed 6 June 2011

Bed and bathroom is about it. So called truck parking is parallel on street. Breakfast is a joke. Lots of imigrant workers staying there. For the few $ more, I would stay across street @ days inn or other motel in area. No bargain! Never again at this one

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled solo
Reviewed 5 May 2011

I checked in yesterday for 3 nights, I am leaving today after my first night, bathroom was not clean enough, the water was not running properly while taking a shower it was like taking a bath because the water was reaching the ankles; the lighting was loose, some body's short (clothing) was in the bathroom, there is not even a coffee maker or a iron board in the room, I woke up with allergies, breakfast is coffee, muffin and slice bread, not even a space designated for breakfast, exterior looks very old, air condition panel has a whole, I called to customer service and I was told all the bathrooms are like that, I had to go and get the iron board myself, small iron board.

• Stayed: May 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank jblackmd
Reviewed 3 November 2010

Charlottesville, Virginia is a great place to visit. Lots of history, sites and the like. The Econo Lodge is average. Nothing plush. What one expects to find in an Econo Lodge.

• Stayed: October 2010, travelled solo