“Waitress needs attitude adjustment”
Review of Lin's China Bistro

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Lin's China Bistro
Ranked #13 of 27 Restaurants in Bristow
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 4 March 2017

We took our family to Lins's on a Saturday evening. The food was very good but I have to give the place a poor rating because of our surly waitress. She had no personality & was very rude to my son-in-law when he asked if he could substitute lo mein instead of rice with his dinner. She just about barked a huge NO to him. I think this could have been handled very nicely if she just said that they don't substitute food. This left a bad taste in our mouth for the rest of the evening. She was not pleasant at all during our whole meal. Perhaps I would go back if this waitress weren't there. There are better places with pleasant help where I can go to spend almost $100.

1  Thank Tonihoney

Reviewed 14 December 2016

There are a lot of options for Chinese food in the area, but I prefer Lin's for delivery. We have learned that with pretty much any restaurant it's best to order on Thursday through Sunday (the best chef is in the house). The delivery is usually pretty quick (within 40 minutes) and the food is certainly better than average. I prefer a competitor for quality of food, but they don't deliver and sometimes you just don't want to go out... when that happens, I call Lin's.

Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

We have ordered for delivery a lot from them. The food is outstanding. You're told 45 minutes and it's NEVER been more than 20 to 25 minutes. Very courteous delivery people

Reviewed 19 September 2016 via mobile

I took my family to this place on a Sunday night. The food was ok, nothing to write home about, and the waitress was just extremely rude. With all the dinning choices in the Bristow/Manassas/Gainesville there's no reason to eat ok food while being treated like garbage.

1  Thank Ken L
Reviewed 25 August 2016 via mobile

I was a former fan of this resturant 8 years ago, after they opened. I used to go 2-3 times a month. Yet in the recent few years changes started, and I became slow more disappointed. First portions shrunk, shimp n scallops got smaller, taste of food changed.
I stop going there for about 2 years, until tonight.
Regretfully I tried again this past evening. I ordered delivery Sauteed Eggplant w onions and peppers. It was disgusting the most oily veggie dish I EVER had. I took some out and put it over brown rice it turned into a oily soup. It was nasty to look at, I threw it out in the trash after one fork full. My shrimp n scallops w garlic sauce, had so much sauce it could have been a soup. It was 2/3 full of broccoli, which i cant eat, but forgot to tell them to take out.
After I took the broccoli pieces out, there wasnt much left to the dish. Maybe total 10-12 both shrimp n scallops (small ones). It should have been called Broccoli in heavy sauce w lil seafood...smh
Spareribs dry and no flavor....The best thing was the steamed brown rice.....I will never dial their number nor even drive down the street they are on.....GREATLY DISAPPOINTED
I TRIED TO CONVINCE MYSELF TO TRY....one more time...sad and hungry...eating saltines n brown rice tonight....