See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

We lived here all last winter the owners are very nice...we came back last month to stay a couple weeks it was nice to see that the lady owner still takes pride with her rooms and still as sweet as ever if they have a room open next month we will be going back.....

Date of stay: June 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 August 2015

If you need a cheap place to spend the night, this is as cheap as you'll find. Sheets had a burn hole in them, there were at least ten house flies in the bathroom, AC unit was loud (which could actually be a positive, as it drowned out noise that could be heard through the thin walls). Had micro-fridge and microwave. Check-in people were friendly enough. Wifi password I was given didn't work (To be fair, I gave up and didn't bother asking again). If I even come back to the area I will try other similarly priced motels.

Date of stay: August 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 April 2015 via mobile

i absolutely do not recommend this hotel. zero customer service. There was a computer glitch about the dates booked. She wouldn't let me explain anything just yelled at me and hung up. I contacted the BBB and their response was filled with lies. Do not book with this place!

Date of stay: April 2015
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 March 2015 via mobile

Very cheap, but so are the 4 other places within a 1/4 mile. The heater is loud and cycles on and off all night(60 seconds on ; 10 seconds off). Yes, I counted how long because the thing was keeping me awake.
The room is very musty and even though I did not see any visible dirtiness, I didn't feel comfortable sleeping under the sheets.

Date of stay: February 2015
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 20 June 2014

room was clean. its dated and was hot when we got here if ac would have been on and room would have been cool i would give it a little better review. the pool was wonderful only issue is my son is and a great swimmer and our room was in front of the pool we could see him from the window and i got told he could not swim alone i had to sit out there with him. if i felt he was not a strong enough swimmer i would have been out there. there are a few shadie people around but over all i feel safe. not bad for the price have fridge and microwave old school tv but had hbo.

Room tip: rooms in front of the pool seem to be good its away from the road
Date of stay: June 2014