US$ 137
GardenInn.com
US$ 66
US$ 63
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 83/night.

Comfort Inn(Bristol)
US$ 119
US$ 63
US$ 54
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 62/night.

US$ 55
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$ 68/night.

US$ 136
US$ 130
US$ 68
EconoLodge
US$ 69
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

We lived here all last winter the owners are very nice...we came back last month to stay a couple weeks it was nice to see that the lady owner still takes pride with her rooms and still as sweet as ever if they have a room open next month we will be going back.....

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 6 August 2015

If you need a cheap place to spend the night, this is as cheap as you'll find. Sheets had a burn hole in them, there were at least ten house flies in the bathroom, AC unit was loud (which could actually be a positive, as it drowned out noise that could be heard through the thin walls). Had micro-fridge and microwave. Check-in people were friendly enough. Wifi password I was given didn't work (To be fair, I gave up and didn't bother asking again). If I even come back to the area I will try other similarly priced motels.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 April 2015 via mobile

i absolutely do not recommend this hotel. zero customer service. There was a computer glitch about the dates booked. She wouldn't let me explain anything just yelled at me and hung up. I contacted the BBB and their response was filled with lies. Do not book with this place!

Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 March 2015 via mobile

Very cheap, but so are the 4 other places within a 1/4 mile. The heater is loud and cycles on and off all night(60 seconds on ; 10 seconds off). Yes, I counted how long because the thing was keeping me awake.
The room is very musty and even though I did not see any visible dirtiness, I didn't feel comfortable sleeping under the sheets.

Stayed: February 2015, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 June 2014

room was clean. its dated and was hot when we got here if ac would have been on and room would have been cool i would give it a little better review. the pool was wonderful only issue is my son is and a great swimmer and our room was in front of the pool we could see him from the window and i got told he could not swim alone i had to sit out there with him. if i felt he was not a strong enough swimmer i would have been out there. there are a few shadie people around but over all i feel safe. not bad for the price have fridge and microwave old school tv but had hbo.

Room Tip: rooms in front of the pool seem to be good its away from the road
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family