See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 20 May 2017

After I called many hotels and I found This is Lowest rate in Town, Hotel is Good Maintained, Clean and Hot Waffle in breakfast was Good. Not many people stayed that night but very good front office staff and safe place I can say. I will go back again.

Room Tip: First level
  • Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Rebecca G
Reviewed 16 May 2017

Clean Hotel ,Best and Available Staff , Lowest Room Price and Beautiful Roses around the Hotel looks Very Nice never seen in other knights Inn. Good Breakfast and that's make my day. I will stay again here every time when back in this area.

Room Tip: Back First Floor
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Brandon L
Reviewed 10 April 2017

It was difficult to find this hotel because there was only a small sign indication the location. I had to drive up a bad, narrow drive behind a bank, to get to the entrance. When I pulled up, there were two cars parked, and one looked like it was a junk car. There were dents in the room door I was facing, that looked like bullet holes that had not punctured the door. A man came walking around the corner, carrying a floor fan and gave it to someone in a room that had the door opened the entire time I was checking out the situation. After about 2 minutes of surveying the area from my car, I pulled out and began searching for another place to stay. I have no idea what the place was like on the inside, but the outside and the location was not at all inviting.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank I950richardl
Reviewed 11 March 2017

My First time Stay but Very Nice and Clean Hotel With Lowest Room Price in the Town and Lots of Restaurant in Walking Distance.. I Like The Location and Staff was very helpful too. I will Recommend to my friends.

Room Tip: Upper Level
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Crystal D
Reviewed 10 February 2017 via mobile

When I approached this hotel it was by a narrow single lane street that was very poorly maintained. The approach was to the back of the place, and the first thing I noticed was that at 5:30 pm there wasn't a single car in sight. When I drove around front, there was only one car in the parking area. I assumed this must belong to the desk attendant, but there was no one on the desk or anywhere else. The place looked very shabby, with only a neon "open" sign to indicate the hotel was even operating.

My feeling was I would rather sleep in my car than go to such a place. It was before the 6:00 pm reservation deadline, so I quickly called the Wyndham number and cancelled. I'm now happily occupying a nice room in one of the other of many decent hotels in the area.

Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo